Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane' PbP

3 hours ago, Colonel Kane said:

Since everyone replied ahead of schedule I have made my post ahead. Your replies are due by 01/17/19.

Apologizes for the late delay on my post before my last one. I just spaced posting.

2 hours ago, haldir said:

Apologizes for the late delay on my post before my last one. I just spaced posting.

No need for apologizes. You were ahead of the game as was everyone else. So I made my post early.

• Like 1

Do not forget that any posts are due by tomorrow. If you have nothing to add that is fine. just want to make sure everyone has their chance to post. We had a big lull in posting due to quick responses last time so I hope I have not lost anyone. 

• Like 1

Alright, I wanted everyone to know it might be Sunday or Monday, before I make the next post. I work both tomorrow and Saturday night and I have to come in early Saturday morning to talk to the new store manager. So if I do not get it ready tomorrow morning... Well as I said it might be Sunday or Monday.

Alright ( I seem to be using that word a lot lately) New post is up. Please use the provided link to see the map. if it does not work let me know. As I stated in the post, I am using brackets and color for notes to the players. If the color is too weird, let me know. I can use another color or just use black with the brackets. Your posts are due by the 7th of February. As a side note, with a new store manager coming into the store as of tomorrow, I am unsure of my schedule, however as I am only working the one job, I do not see too big of an issue with me continuing to post as I have been. Thank you for your time and participation. Now that you are in the Castle I can call you what you are........ SUCKERS!!!!! JK. Thanks everyone. 

That map is a) hidden behind a Google login and b) not working for me either way. Double-check if that's a Google issue or a something went wrong linky-wise, please.

• Confused 1

hummmm it worked for me. Not sure what is going on.  Try searching for Pandarrow, and click on the 'Google site' then world maps. 

Edit:

I logged out of Google and even when I search for the site it now wants me to log in. I will have to see what I can do. about the map. if this is going to be the normal. I have no more time today and tomorrow id full and I have no clue beyond that so. I will suspend the game until I can find what is what. 

Edited by Colonel Kane

Note I'll be out of town for LVO so likely no game posts from me this weekend. 

Alright, since I had to stop the game due to technical issues and since it appears that I have solved it, Your next post will be due on the 14th. If you still can not access the map please let me know.  So far we have 1 vote for the A doorway and one exploring the hall as is.