lexomatic

Folklore the game miniatures

I did some extra drybrushing

Tan highlight for bark and buckskin pale for foliage. The yellow makes things pop in hand but not under pot lights. Maybe in natural light I'll decide these are done.

Also with Reaper minis for scale.

20181206_220620.jpg

• Like 7

You do a splendid job with the brush & palette, but you need to start removing mold lines & filling gaps. Otherwise, GREAT WORK!

• Like 1

Most of the mold lines aren't visible in hand, which is why I don't bother - also I'm not at home and don't have all my supplies. The gaps between the crown and trunk of the trees IS visible, though.

• Like 2

Testor's makes a Contour Putty which I have just recently tried. It is terrific for filling gaps. Just squeeze some in the gap & wipe off the excess.

It dries in a minute or two & can then be painted. It also smells horrible. It's available from Hobby Lobby...maybe Michael's as well.

Edited by malefactus

Picked some stuff to start not as fast as I thought . Orinthe is gonna be like the Queen in the Disney snow white. Kinda. Others are he vicious hound and possessed.

20181207_214605.jpg

Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 8

I didnt expect to do most of another guy, but I did.

The undertaker. I think he looks more like a crazed grave robber.  Or just a miner/ prospector. He's actually done except for painting his base. Eyes and everything.

Tried to do a wool jacket (intense brown, dusky skin)but couldn't get cross hatches to appear, so it's just highlighted with blue.

20181210_002531.jpg

20181210_002509.jpg

• Like 7