mikem91

Bones Black Questions

The bones black pieces that Ed and Ron were showing off on Reaper live looked really good.

IIRC, they said the process is different. I'd expect that means something in bones may or may not make it into bones black.

Is the bones black price point going to be similar to bones? 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Gotta get that Owlbear!

109969DD-C48C-41BB-B773-C53A8860BC97.thumb.jpeg.b5558f22c7f6241827ae1bd26de043c0.jpeg6BA0DE2B-318D-4ED5-9E36-2BC89CB5E0DF.thumb.jpeg.cc8f7e40963479c51215fc77fbad2470.jpeg

Please explain more about this owlbear...

• Like 5

I see multiple sculpts from the Bones 4 kickstarter in that new material, does that mean we will get parts of the kickstarter delivered in that material? Or did they need some samples to play around with Bones Black and happend to pick those sculpts?

And I know that delays are to be expected with kickstarters, and all the previous Bones kickstarters were late. But we are so close now, a girl can dream :lol:

• Like 6

I wonder if Bones Black is what the Temple Dragon I ordered a few weeks ago was in...  Light grey in colour, and there's less "bounce" to the thinner parts of the mini....

If so, woooohooooooo!

• Like 5

That was probably Bones Grey.  It is halfway between Bones Classic and Bones Black.  (Those are my names for them.  There is also a bones styrene like the wings of the clockwork dragon)

• Like 5

I don't think any figures in Bones Black are being sent out to the public yet. The first available will be the promo free with purchase owlbear in January, and those in Kickstarter fulfillment. Reaper had only recently just got in the samples shown in the video when we were onsite making the videos.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Wren said:

I don't think any figures in Bones Black are being sent out to the public yet. The first available will be the promo free with purchase owlbear in January, and those in Kickstarter fulfillment. Reaper had only recently just got in the samples shown in the video when we were onsite making the videos.

So quite a few of the mini's in KS4 will be in Bones Black? Cool, cannot wait to see them!

• Like 4