Dilvish the Deliverer

Dungeon of the Mad Mage

The room is small and empty, the only noteable feature the crack in the wall that opens into the passageway to the south.  The passage one goes 10ft before turning, hiding any view of what might lie further on.

12 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

The room is small and empty, the only noteable feature the crack in the wall that opens into the passageway to the south.  The passage one goes 10ft before turning, hiding any view of what might lie further on.

I'm going to carefully approach the edge and peek around.

Stealth 12+2dex+2guidance=16

Perception 16+4guidance+3wis=23

So someone can beat me to it if they are less careful, or more thiefly.

Not me, but I'll be happy to cover you as you peek in.  

From a distance.  

Edited by Unit04

"I don't know I'll go first if you want, you're doing fine though." Finn says in a normal voice. "Why are you whispering destroying the statues already gave us away I am sure." 

He passes by and heads down the passage looking for traps.

Perception 15

The rough hewn passage curves east and south ward (as well as some what downward) for about 80 feet before meeting breaking through to another room.  The floor of the room appears to becovered with water, with the floor sloping down from east to west.

Flood. The floor of the room tilts—its west end is 6 feet lower than its east end. Foul sewer water covers the floor, barely reaching the east wall but deepening by 1 foot for every 10 feet of travel westward.

Statue. A wide alcove in the north wall contains a life-size statue of a sahuagin, submerged up to its chest in sewer water. The statue emits a dim purple radiance, its head is completely turned around, and one of its arms has broken off and is nowhere to be seen.

1083339997_Level1(2).jpg.d49a3d8d4dd42f49a98e75330c617e54.jpg

Map is 10ft x 10ft squares.

"Turned around" as in sculpted that way or something damaged it?