Sergei

12 Days of Reaper...Get ready for the madness?

Three $65 orders planned to maximize samplers, one tomorrow, one the next day, and the last one on the 17th to get the freebies I missed but need. Is it a problem that all of my orders this month are to get special editions I missed out on before I found Reaper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nakos said:

Three $65 orders planned to maximize samplers, one tomorrow, one the next day, and the last one on the 17th to get the freebies I missed but need. Is it a problem that all of my orders this month are to get special editions I missed out on before I found Reaper.

If it was, Reaper would have limited the number of orders folks could place each day.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, nakos said:

Nope, not at all.  A good portion of my next order has various Dungeon Dwellers I've missed out on due to this or that. 

Well, I wasn't gonna do any more orders until tonight with the fundraisers, so I grabbed some more and now will have all 3 of the Christmas Dragons!

• Like 1

On 12/12/2018 at 2:08 PM, kristof65 said:

The mix of Bones minis int he Christmas stocking was almost perfect for me, since 4 of them are ones I gave away as PC minis for the kids in the HS/JHS D&D club.  Juliette in particular - I've now painted 5 copies of her, and given away 4 of them to other players. 

I quite like Juliette as a figure for teaching blending. Her skirt has some nice curvy challenges, but it's a small and simple enough surface to conquer on a first go or two.

• Like 5

Wasn't planning on a 12 day order this year (already have all the special ones I want) but with Jason Wiebe dwarf fundraiser, I jad to make an order.  So I now have 2 dwarves, the Grudge and 7 saprolings coming my way.  Just enough for a a sampler, 2 dungeon dwellers and 2 wrappimg dragons.

• Like 4