9 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

The paintjob is great as always, but to be honest: I really don't like the sculpt.

Seconded haha.

Nice tie in using the fur color as a partial highlight on the dress.

• Like 2

She resembles my real  Pretty Princess Zari  cat.

• Like 2

She's gorgeous - those greens are amazing!  And thanks for the quick tutorial on cat eyes - very helpful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I like the paint job and I like the sculpt! It finally answers the eternal question "Can a cat have junk in the trunk?"

Edited by GHarris
Corrected spelling error
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

MC, I love the mini and the beautiful job you did on her. Thanks for the tutorial too, very clear and easily understood.

• Thanks 1

She is a LOVELY creation; a BEAUTIFULLY painted rendition of a DELIGHTFUL miniature...a difference of opinion is what makes a horse race. Your color selection is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

You may very well have given me the deciding nudge to send off a Dark Sword order. It is ALL your fault...having an excuse is a wondrous thing; thanks.

• Like 2

Thanks for all your comments, even if we all have different tastes, I appreciate your feedbacks. I personally prefer painting monsters, but it's also challenging to paint different model and I don't mind painting a various models as long as it pleases someone. It may not show that much but all these folds were complicated to paint because of the curves. I had to puch myself and I'm happy with the final result. Today I started painting Ali Sparrow the female Cat Pirate. Who doesn't like Pirates? Yo ho!

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

She is a LOVELY creation; a BEAUTIFULLY painted rendition of a DELIGHTFUL miniature...a difference of opinion is what makes a horse race. Your color selection is OUTSTANDINGVERY WELL DONE!

You may very well have given me the deciding nudge to send off a Dark Sword order. It is ALL your fault...having an excuse is a wondrous thing; thanks.

Thanks for you fun comment Malefactus, you can put the blame on me, I have broad shoulders. ^_^

• Like 2

Stunning layering and highlighting  as always. I was just about to ask for a WIP on this, then you gave the steps for the eyes. THANK YOU so much for that, and keep up the amazing anthropomorphic art!

• Like 1