Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Easy Dungeon - Seamless Magnetic Dungeon Tiles

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/games06/easy-dungeon-seamless-magnetic-dungeon-tiles?ref=discovery

About

211185331591569374a0dffdaf71221d_origina

The Easy Dungeon is designed to make the gaming experience realistic, fun and engaging without having to spend a lot of money to do it. All this while keeping faith with the fundamental principle of role playing: never knowing what will be a few steps ahead! With the Easy Dungeon system you can build corridors, alleys, rooms progressively as the DM unravels the adventure.

8f7bef9a5e2c35290ebd67d09a71c305_origina
b4894fe80d745949a93902205200222a_origina
43b5c9f407e757cec917fabd9f24578f_origina

Here follows the pledges and the add-ons you can select. If unlocked, you'll also receive all the free stretch goals related to the pledge you choose.

09d560352e072c9322bc8dc86313b152_origina
63d53e590c913d50881ddfd98490ada4_origina
c6d027f8e407653262665d5126da2408_origina

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kristof65 said:

Very cool!

If I didn't already have tons of OpenForge/OpenLock stuff printed, I'd probably buy in. 

Yah I was thinking the same thing. It's a nice concept thou & would look fantastic as the Redbrand Hideout, my players are in right now. I'm still just learning what is out there for 3d printing pieces so I'll be passing on this one as well

This is a useful idea, and seems easy as an alternative to posts from the old terralinx sets, or to anchor battle systems terrain. But the mat size seems weird, and they could use addons which are just mats and bases.

The page seems to be missing info on what countries they will ship to, which seems important...

• Like 1

The countries are listed in the graphic that mentions shipping costs. Took me a second to find it, too.

I've backed. I may reconsider, but ultimately this trips a lot of the right switches for me.

• Like 1

So, this is moving along. Backerkit surveys just happened yesterday.

A couple little worries have popped up, mostly just that they clearly haven't done a lot to familiarize themselves with the Kickstarter platform. But they continue to be confident about the actual production side, so I'm not in "welp, lost those dollars" mode yet.

Regardless, the tag can probably move to "funded."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      There's some interesting things going on here based on the video
      Flexible yet durable
      easily customized with a hobby knife and special (? ) glue
      comparatively affordable.
      A better deal in the USA with free shipping.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wayfarerterrain/wayfarer-terrain-a-3d-canvas-for-your-dungeon

There's also the risk with a first time creation (perhaps somewhat mitigated by experience in manufacturing, just not in a personal business). So far it's small, but funded.
      They are also not the nicest looking tiles, but seem to paint up decently.

I'm not backing, but somebody might want to?
      Would be curious to see these compared size wise to other popular tiles.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1890786242/a-place-2-play-mega-terrain-tiles?ref=discovery_category_newest

About
       aPlace2Play Mega Terrain Tiles combine multiple tiles from our award-winning Terrain Tile system, to allow larger areas of coverage without compromising any of the design features and beauty of the original sets. 
      Mega Tiles have been designed to give you bigger areas of coverage to reduce the time of set up for your map. Each Mega Tile set consists of a variety of tile combinations, featuring 7-hex, 5-hex, 4-hex, 3-hex and even 2-hex tile groups, with variations of the mix of tiles being used to maximize the versatility in each set. 
        Our Mega terrain tiles are crafted with the highest quality material and a strong coating to stand up to repeated use. Each set is precision laser cut giving you a secure interlocking connection. And best of all the strong coating is dry erasable giving you the option to write directly on the tile surface.  And, when you’re finished, simply wipe off your tiles and they are ready for your next adventure. The possibilities of what you can create are limited only by your imagination and now you can make it Bigger and Faster with the Mega Tile sets. 
      The Mega tile sets can be used alone or can be combined with our single hex tiles for maximum versatility and creativity.
      Our first release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the  Road set which includes roads and a few trees. When you play your game using a traditionally printed map or board, the road is the same each time you play, but, when used with aPlace2Play terrain map system, you can create the direction your road will take; whether you want a straight direct route to get there quickly, or a road with Y turns or crossroads, the choice is yours.  Setup is faster than ever with the addition of the Mega Terrain Tile Road Set. 
      Our Second release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the Shore Set which includes a variety of water and shoreline options. The beauty of the open ocean with the transition to beach makes this an excellent addition to your high seas adventures. This tile set gives you a stunning beach to set your adventures to life. 
      Our Third release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the Stars Set. In this set you will have a variety of stars in different size, shapes, and colors. With this variety of large stars, small stars, dying stars and so much more you can create an awesome imagery for your map. Whether you are looking for a white dwarf or a red giant, this set allows you a wide range of options and can be placed on you map in a single piece, making your set up a breeze. With these tiles and YOUR creativity, your game board will certainly be something to admire. 
      Our Fourth release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the  Grass Fill. If you are looking for open areas to fill your map with, then this is the set for you.  On the front and back sides of this Terrain Set is the Green Grass File from our Land Series. The Grass Fill Tile set is available in our Mega Tile format or in our original 2.5" hex cut.  Grab one of each for greater versatility in your map design. 
        Our Fifth release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the Sand Fill.  The front and back of each terrain tile has the Sand Fill from our Shore set, to give maximum coverage in your map. Would you like to extend the area of your Shore with a larger more expansive beach?  If so, then this is the set for you. The Sand Fill set is being made available in both the Mega Terrain Tiles and the original 2.5” tile format.  So, whether you are looking to expand the beach on your Shoreline or if you are staging one of the famous beach landing battlefields at Normandy you can make your scenario come to life with this Sand Fill set. 
        Our Sixth release in the Mega Terrain Tile series is the Trees & Hedges set. With the addition of the Mega Terrain Tile Trees and Hedges set, creating a wooded area is a breeze or how about a hedge row? With the new Mega Terrain tiles, set up is  fast and easier than ever.  Use Mega Terrain Tiles with the existing Trees & Hedge set to create the perfect cover for your gaming scenario. 

• By Dan d'Lyon
      Can't believe I missed this one until now.  I didn't have a printer during their previous projects, but I'm definitely in on this one.  Less than 48 hours to go.  Link added.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2nddynasty/starship-iii-fully-3d-printable-28mm-spaceships?ref=user_menu

Seek adventure amongst the stars! Explore strange new worlds, smuggle illicit cargos across the hyperspace lanes or launch a space to ground assault, in your Scout Ship, Transport, or Space Shuttle!
      Somewhere in the outer reaches... Starship III introduces three original, fully 3D-printable spaceships scaled for 28mm play in your favourite Tabletop RPGs or Wargames. Complete with OpenLOCK-compatible modular interiors, the ships are detailed inside and out and a variety of configurations can be used to customise the deck plans.
      Each ship comes detailed inside and out (Scout ship standard interior shown here) As the campaign unfolds, new starship hull variants and modules will be unlocked as stretch goals to bring even more variety to your game and increase the pledge value for everyone.
      Each pledge is designed to be printed on your own 3D printer or via a print service, allowing you to print as many parts as you like, for non-commercial use. Deliverable files will be made available digitally in STL zip packs via DriveThruRPG.com (see Printing Requirements details below for print bed size requirements)
      Hangar 01: Space Shuttle Alpha Need a way to get your units from the ground to orbit? This space shuttle is fully modular and can be configured as a dropship, cargo shuttle, or even a small starship. The stock standard aerodynamic fuselage comes complete with manoeuvring thrusters, sensors, landing gear and articulated main thrusters for VTOL operations.
      The standard layout below is included in any pledges that include the shuttle Modular standard deck plan of shuttle interior. Hangar 02: Scout Ship Beta Explore deep space and final frontiers with this full 28mm scale scout ship, designed stock-standard for long haul endurance scout missions. Includes two manned turrets for defending in rough territory, a full sensor suite package for scanning new systems, a well equipped engineering section, cargo hold, living quarters and a 5-station forward bridge.
      These are the unique parts that compose the scout ship interior, which come as a part of any scout ship pledge Closeup of the Engineering Standard Deck Plan for the Scout Ship Beta Hangar 03: Transport Delta Cruise the hyperspace lanes in this high-speed transport. Haul cargo - legal or illicit - with two massive engines to get you from point A to point B. Manoeuvre with the fluidity of repulsor technology and defend yourself with manned or unmanned turrets and a powerful shield generator.

• By ced1106
      "We’re planning to have four Crates on the Kickstarter, including Gothic Estate, Modern Life, Occupied Town and Abandoned Village (all names TBC). Across these four Crates, we’re going to cover a load of different periods, settings and uses. What’s more, if you want to pick up four Crates (and who wouldn’t) there will be a great all-in deal during the Kickstarter."

The announcement on January 5th didn't have the start date of the KS, only that it would be "soon". Do take a look at the previous Reaper thread about the quality of the plastic. I think it's fine for tabletop and there look to be plenty of pieces that haven't been mass-produced in plastic. However, if you want highly-detailed furniture pieces, I would recommend Tiny Furniture's resin line. 

Mantic Blog : https://manticblog.com/2019/01/05/12-days-of-christmas-terraincrate/

• By Rotten
      Purple Pirate Games presents:

Secrets of the World Harvesters - Live as of 3/5/2019 - DCC compatible

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/purplepirategames/secrets-of-the-world-harvesters?ref=nav_search&result=project&term=secrets of the world

This adventure and setting guide is complete and ready to print.

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)