Sign in to follow this  
Der Schimmelreiter

DUST 1:35 Axis -- Help Tracing

I hope you'll excuse me for putting this here -- I was advised on Cool Mini or Not that you might be able to help me. 

I was fascinated by the Axis 1:35 kits as a teenager and am very sad the vast majority have been discontinued -- a fine example of Sod's Law, as I deliberately stopped looking at them to concentrate on my studies and saving up funds, and now,  when I have the funds, they are gone. If my memory serves me there were Raketentruppen, a 1:35 Luther and Jagdluther, Bergeluther and pilots, Sigrid von Thaler and Manfred,  Helmut and Bianca,Grenadiers, anti-walker crew, an Afrika Korps officer with Hyena and more..

Do you perhaps know if any of the discontinued Axis 1:35 kits unassembled and unpainted survive? I have obtained Manfred, and may (with a heavy emphasis on the hypothetical) have traced a few more across the world, but I would gratefully 

Hallo Schimmelreiter,

That's indeed a good question. from what I found on the website of Paolo Parente's Dust, there are still some kits available. But you are right. Most of them are out of production.

I cannot check at the moment, as I am not at my PC and my connection is *insert curse here* but I'd check Amazon and EBay for sure. I can have a look if there are shops in Germany where you can find some reserves, but I don't think there's something left.

15 hours ago, Der Schimmelreiter said:

I hope you'll excuse me for putting this here -- I was advised on Cool Mini or Not that you might be able to help me. 

I was fascinated by the Axis 1:35 kits as a teenager and am very sad the vast majority have been discontinued -- a fine example of Sod's Law, as I deliberately stopped looking at them to concentrate on my studies and saving up funds, and now,  when I have the funds, they are gone. If my memory serves me there were Raketentruppen, a 1:35 Luther and Jagdluther, Bergeluther and pilots, Sigrid von Thaler and Manfred,  Helmut and Bianca,Grenadiers, anti-walker crew, an Afrika Korps officer with Hyena and more..

Do you perhaps know if any of the discontinued Axis 1:35 kits unassembled and unpainted survive? I have obtained Manfred, and may (with a heavy emphasis on the hypothetical) have traced a few more across the world, but I would gratefully 

We are not allowed to show commercial links.

But... search for Battlefield Berlin shop, go to the Scifi section, they have several DUST Tactics models some in stock others can be ordered and will be restocked in a few weeks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

We are not allowed to show commercial links.

But... search for Battlefield Berlin shop, go to the Scifi section, they have several DUST Tactics models some in stock others can be ordered and will be restocked in a few weeks.

Those are not the 1:35 scale ones he is looking for. Those are already oop and even BF:B won't restock them, though they are still listed in their sortiment.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Those are not the 1:35 scale ones he is looking for. Those are already oop and even BF:B won't restock them, though they are still listed in their sortiment.

Ah wrong scale.

Sorry about that.

• Like 1

Many thanks to you all. I am starting to make some progress and have got four or five of the discontinued miniatures. The main difficulties are Helmut 1/35 and Tina Baumann 1/35.

Also, I am trying to find the DUST Axis sketchbook. Can anyone help?

Edited by Der Schimmelreiter
  • Like 1