Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Fantasy Dragons miniatures-Norbaminiatures

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1953336682/fantasy-dragons-miniatures-norbaminiatures?ref=discovery

About

d44681868081ce29be557fb9e74194ff_origina

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen of Norba, to our 4 Kickstarter project. We bring you the best fantasy dragons in the best 3D quality. With 4 years of experience, Norba has become a reference in the miniatures market by offering great miniatures at an incredible price.

Thanks to our new production system we can guarantee the delivery of the project in only two months. The speed of delivery, the improvement of the material and the final quality of the product is making it possible for Norba to grow every day. and what are you waiting for to join Norba?

------------  

Welcome Ladies and gentlemen of Norba, to our 4 Kickstarter project. We bring you the best fantasy dragons in the best 3D quality. With 4 years of experience, Norba has become a reference in the miniatures market by offering great miniatures at an incredible price.

Thanks to our new production system we can guarantee the delivery of the project in only two months. The speed of delivery, the improvement of the material and the final quality of the product is making it possible for Norba to grow every day. and what are you waiting for to join Norba?

0242e352c3fa1438223075b015b00e22_origina
9318508456fb04f52eb7197a6b51d358_origina
7bab19ce4095a8b6008059bf98f06c6d_origina
5f3fa37ce718af5e99eb193bda556106_origina
d562a63c51993bf5fdfdb3d90de8fa06_origina

This project consists of as you can see of 3 totally different Dragons for our fantasy range. Includes 6 riders of 6 different races and a great Dragon for our range of The Battle of the Ring. The 3 dragons and the dragons with riders include smooth bases.

Depending on the reward you choose, you will have access to a certain number of unlockables. This information will be below. However, the rewards can be purchased by sponsors of the project.

------------  

This project consists as you can see of 3 totally different Dragons for our fantasy range. Includes 6 riders of 6 different races and a great Dragon for our range of The Battle of the Ring. The 3 dragons and the dragons with rider include smooth bases.

Depending on the reward you choose, you will have access to a certain number of unlockables. This information will be below. However all the rewards can be purchased by sponsors of the project. 

385615c3f7cfcfd12540b23e458fbbbb_origina
a8ed0b6e6b62014982cb71b189cdf403_origina

1a67e52dbd43501aef3b3b7c2e54a7a2_origina
project video thumbnail
 PLAY
34c95b44ecd225b43214c433cd996d4c_origina

Edited by SamuraiJack
  • Like 3

Hmn, nice! Really like the "terrible lizard" quality these have. "The Terrible" sculpt looks great. That is one dragon you do not want to mess with!  Alas, for 80€ it will never be mine. 

Edited by Inarah
  • Like 3

The Terrible is definitely a take on Smaug.. it's the only one I would probably get but since I just got the titan dragon and Bones 4 is coming..  

• Like 5

Might Bethesda get annoyed at Alduin? Same name and style as the Skyrim end boss. 

• Like 3

Definitely nice looking..  But I have to finish up CAV stuff first, and I really want to get my paws on some aircraft while I'm at it. 

Still kind of tempting... 

I backed their dwarven zeppelin. Not very happy with the results. Packaging was not good so smaller parts were broken. What's even worse, some big parts do not fit together well, they are warped, leaving big gaps. To be fair, they told me to mail them pictures and then they would see what they can do ... have not heard back from them yet, so this is an easy pass for me.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, SamuraiJack said:

The Terrible is definitely a take on Smaug.. it's the only one I would probably get but since I just got the titan dragon and Bones 4 is coming..  

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, Cyradis said:

Might Bethesda get annoyed at Alduin? Same name and style as the Skyrim end boss. 

These observations alone are enough to keep me from this one. I'm not interested in licensing issues or lawsuits messing with my rewards...

• Like 3

What irritates me is how they are dealing with disgruntled backers of their former KS in the comment section. I have also mailed Norba about what's wrong with my product and not got any personal answer, only a post in the comment section of the Zeppelin KS that they would start sending replacements the coming week. If I do not get anything (replacements or at least an answer) before the end of the dragon KS, I guess I'll also pledge a buck to warn people. Already during / after their scenery KS I found their response to any kind of criticism quite abrasive.

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/boardlegends/champions-of-nexum?ref=discovery

About
      Champions of Nexum is a MOBA inspired game that puts 2 sides against each other. It can be a standard player vs player or team vs team (up to 3 players per side) game. Each game can last between 60 to 90 minutes.  

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/idwgames/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-adventures-city-fall?ref=645248&token=49fe2161

for all your turtle minis needs (there seem to be an awful lot of proprietary dice gameplay wise, but other than that I haven't looked to hard at it)
    • By Jasper_the_2nd
      Didn't see a post about this yet:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deadlyprintstudio/battlefx

BattleFX is a bundle comprising of several 3D designs of dynamic effects and destructible terrain for wargames. ready for you to print.
      Every item of the bundle has been carefully designed and tested to be 3D printed. this kickstarter includes a STL pack of each pledge, ready to be printed using your own 3D printer - or alternatively, using online 3D printing services.
      After working extensively on the movie FX sector, we realized we could apply that experience to our wargamme hobby - and taking things to the next level.
      We have been working very hard and have already finished designing and testing every one of the items on our basic pledge, therefore guaranteeing that YOU will get it. However, we want to continue creating and offering you new, epic effects for your wargames - hence the advance stretchgoals!
        /*Included in Kaboom Pledge and above*\ 
       It has the widest range from trusters to muzzles flashes and smoky Fx!
      S - Muzzles Flashes S - Trusters S - Smoky things!  We are getting more serius here big booms and more complex Fx:
      M - Big weapongs, explosion and Sci-fi Fx M - Smoke Shell, lateral atack, Sci-fi barrier and barrels Fx  The Big Boys. It takes some time to print, but it also turns your war gaming table into a real battlefield.
      L - Smoke grenade, Orbital atack L - Fire, water and ground explosions  The Kickstarter Star Product, the Epic Fx! Destructible, reassemblable scenography and cool lighting.
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/822163699/noresmian-nights-from-bruegelburg-to-the-ends-of-t?ref=discovery

I've backed three of their Kickstarters before and have always been very satisfied. Characterful minis and fast delivery.

His Excellency, the Grand Vizier (NOR-01) 
      The most trusted confidant of His Highness, the Grand Vizier is the chief courtier and administrator of the highest affairs of state. 
       His Highness, the Khan-Sultan of Noresmi (NOR-02)
      Ruler of the City and the surrounding lands of many leagues, the current Khan-Sultan hails from a long line of rulers, some weak, some strong, some cunning, some naïve. Having traveled with the Grand Caravans in his youth, he is determined to maintain and expand Noresmi’s standing, yet keeps court in the lavish style expected in this part of the world. 
       The Khan-Sultan’s Wife and the Royal Chancellor (NOR-03)
      From a marriage of reason to cement an alliance with a neighbouring state grew respect and love – these days, the Khan-Sultan’s wife takes great interest in her husband’s duties and advises him as the need arises. Rumour has it that the rode out as a Warrior-Princess, but who would dare to ask her about it?
      Supervising the Khan-Sultan’s treasuries, the Royal Chancellor is traditionally appointed from the most successful and proven members of the trader aristocracy. 
       Wise Men of the East (NOR-04)
      Knowledge is not a commodity as easily traded as more tangible goods, but still in high demand. The Khan-Sultan, following the example of his great-grandfather, expanded his court by maintaining an academy of sages to collect the wisdom of the world.
       Merchants of Noresmi (NOR-05)
      When it comes to preparing a Grand Caravan, the Khan-Sultan summons the foremost merchants of the city, as well as the most-renowned travellers to plan out this great venture. But with trade being such an important part of Noresmian daily life, one will very likely meet those notables on the markets, at their trade houses, remarkably comparable to the Kontors of Bruegelburg.
       Advisors to the Court (NOR-06)
      As merchants grow in age and esteem, it is customary to hand over the daily running of business to their successors. The most esteemed among them may find themselves appointed Advisor to the Court, as the Khan-Sultans seek to put their knowledge and experience to good use (and keep an eye on those of great ambition).
       Courtier of the Hillfolk and Servant (NOR-07)
      In ages past, when the Dwarfs were more adventurous, some clans set out to claim new lands in the East. They maintained some of their ancestral reclusiveness, but some dwell in the city of Noresmi itself, working as blacksmiths and goldsmiths, where their prodigal skill find great acclaim and may even lead to a place on the Khan-Sultan’s council. 
       The Cuisinier Royal (NOR-08)
      Noresmian cuisine is known for its exotic combination of foods, spices and specialties from all over the world. Only the most skilled and trusted cooks find themselves appointed to the court kitchens, and closely watched due to their sensitive position. 
       Male Servants (NOR-09)
      The Khan-Sultan’s palace guard maintains a continuous presence on the streets of the city. Still, there are some areas where only the shrewdest and toughest servants are sent to conduct their masters’ business. 
       The Tax Collectors (NOR-10)
      In order to pay for his court, but also to maintain roads, bridges and other public institutions, the Khan-Sultan levies various taxes and duties. Guarded by trusted palace guards, Tax Collectors are a common sight during market days and at the time of every third moon.
       Streetfolk (NOR-11)
      Despite the strange smells, uncommon sights and sounds, life in the city is broadly similar to that in Bruegelburg. On market days, one will meet people from all walks of life.
       Palace Guards (NOR-12)
      Palace Guards are hand-picked from veterans of the standing army. It is a posting of high repute, and many a guardsman retired to become chief bodyguard to powerful merchants favoured by the Khan-Sultan. 
       Master of the Armies with Herald (NOR-13)
      One of the most trusted positions on the Khan-Sultan’s court, the Master of the Armies is the chief commander of the palace guard and the small standing army maintained to keep peace along the trade routes. 
    • By papabees
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dgsgames/snakes-and-skulls-freeblades-fantasy-miniatures?ref=user_menu

I couldn't find this listed yet so here we go. DGS has a great history with Kickstarter and these new factions are a fun little twist on the norm. Take a look and see if it tempts your fancy. 
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)