Jabberwocky

Trathus Varr, #02888

Wonderful freehand on the back of the cape. Getting a complex pattern to look in proportion and fit the folds is little short of miraculous.

• Like 2

Beautiful work Jabberwocky and happy new year to you as well. I love how the eyes, the weapon and his clenched fist are imbued with arcane magic energy. The green looks almost metallic and it contrast nicely with the other darker colors. You're right about the amount of detail on this model, it's a stunning piece.

• Like 1

Your deft hand with the brush is complimented by a fine eye for colors & a WONDERFUL imagination. The sinister looking Spell Slinger is a BEAUTIFUL creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Love the way you lit this guy. Very dynamic. The colors are so rich, especially that red. Looks amazing contrasted against that pale skin.

This guy is definitely gonna end up as a lich.

• Like 1

@CorallineAlgae Thank you! The recipient plays a shadow sorcerer, so I was going for a pale skin tone and he definitely walks a fine line between good and evil...

@Baldur8762 Thank you as well. The colors I used were Titanium White as a base, Daler-Rowney Light Green ink (great stuff and I highly recommend it for stuff like this for its pigment and viscosity), RMS Viper Green and Rich Green for the OSL fade and GW Yriel Yellow for the "hot spots".