Sign in to follow this  
Ratmaster2000

What dragon would you choose?

So I plan on making an order soon and besides the cool duck warrior that just came out, I was thinking of getting a dragon. What bones dragon (under 30 bucks) would you choose as a first BIG dragon?

my two favorites:

77279: Narthrax ($29.99) -dynamic vicious, everything you want in a dragon. 

77565: Kyphrixis, The Copper Dragon ($19.99)  more reserved. doesn't have to be good, but may talk before attacking.   

• Like 1

Narthrax is still my favorite dragon of all favorite dragons. Julie Guthrie really set the bar on that one.

• Like 2

77565: Kyphrixis, The Copper Dragon ($19.99)

77323: Blightfang ($29.99)

77542: Marthrangul, Great Dragon ($29.99)

• Like 1

77542: Marthrangul, Great Dragon ($29.99) I love his sneaking up pose and he's really big

77323: Blightfang ($29.99) got cool kinda leafy scales

77177: Wyrmgear, Clockwork Dragon ($25.99) l'm working on this guy right now and having a lot of fun 

77625: Invisible Kyphrixis ($19.99) invisible can do all kinds of cool effects or just paint it regular 

77545: Diabolus the Devil Dragon ($29.99)

I also have a soft spot for this guy he's been sitting on the shelf waving at me dry fit since he came in the last Kickstarter. I really need to paint him up.

Edited by Wyvernfire
  • Like 1

While I do like love Wyrmgear and Ebonwrath...  I keep wanting to steal hubby's Narthrax the most, so.... Narthrax.

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Good suggestions! what are everyone's feelings on 77555: Viridius, Great Dragon ($29.99)?

That's an awesome Dragon!

Have you seen @Metalchaoshis metal version?

He made different horns and antlers!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Good suggestions! what are everyone's feelings on 77555: Viridius, Great Dragon ($29.99)?

Viridius is also a big guy with a lot of personality, he's got a bit different scale style than most of the others.

Cygnwulf's WIP has a lot of nice close ups of the unpainted bones version of the sculpt to check out.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/83369-viridus-autumn-monarch/&tab=comments#comment-1767534

• Like 2

I definitely want to get Narthrax , Kyphrixis(both regular and invisible), and Blightfang when all this craziness around me settles down and things start moving but for now I went with Viridius. Cannot wait to get it going and throw on a nice airbrush paint job on it.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

I definitely want to get Narthrax , Kyphrixis(both regular and invisible), and Blightfang when all this craziness around me settles down and things start moving but for now I went with Viridius. Cannot wait to get it going and throw on a nice airbrush paint job on it.

Good choice!

The Bones Dragons are reasonably priced, you will get the others one day.

• Like 2

I have to say Narthrax is a great first dragon (and not because he was my first :D ), but if you're like the rest of us, you will quickly end up with ALLTHEDRAGONS!!!!

• Like 3