Sign in to follow this  
Dave Foley

The Most Beautiful Sculpt? Elf Cleric: 77441

A beautiful job, very well done. It is also nice to see that the detail they are getting in the Bonesium now

Yeah, wonderful sculpt, and a beautiful paintjob. 

(I can't do freehand like that, even in my wildest dreams. )

But I seee that in the shop it's attributed to Bobby jackson, not Klocke. 

The same with the metal version.

(DHL 03665 )

Thanks! Yeah, you know, just takes a tiny brush and some carpal tunnel syndrome :-D I'm glad you pointed the attribution out, rightfully changed it to Bobby Jackson and I'm redirecting my hugs :-P

• Like 2

Wow! what you did is beautiful. I like these pastel colors. You're right about this model being full of personality.

I think the way you painted her eyes also helps giving her that emotional or nostalgic appearance. Beautiful!

This is really so beautifully done!  How long did all the freehand take you?  I just don't know if I have that kind of patience, even though your results are breathtaking!

2 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

This is really so beautifully done!  How long did all the freehand take you?  I just don't know if I have that kind of patience, even though your results are breathtaking!

The whole thing took maybe 8 hours. The freehand was pretty quick, I find that I can be kind of loose and it is more the combination of things that give an effect. Like, the dress is only two greens, then the designs are only a few colors of dots and dashes, but when combined they look complex :-D

• Like 2

Outstanding - from the beautiful use of the pastels, the liquid in the flask, the freehand - wow - it really captures the figure I think in an unexpected way - thanks for highlighting this sublime sculpt.