Sign in to follow this  
Corsair

Two sets of thumbs up to Reaper

First, a big Thank You to Reaper for their customer service. I received an order last week that had a CAV with a defective arm and I sent Reaper a picture. 4 days later I received a replacement. Great job guys!

Secondly, Reaper 77441 is made from Bonesium, and seeing several of these painted up, shows what detail that is now arriving in the Bones material. That kind of attention and effort gives great confidence in the future of minis with this.

• Like 8

Reaper are one of the best companies I have ever dealt with regarding mispacks. I once got a wrong colour in a paint set and they sent a replacement pot all the way over here to Scotland for me :winkthumbs: 

• Like 5

Mmmmyes. Customer service takes a back seat to nobody. Fairly rapid, too.

• Like 5

Had a similar experience just recently.  Had gotten an Ankheg that was missing one leg.  I sent an email asking if they could send me one of the sprues of legs, as both sprues would have the missing leg.  They sent me a complete replacement, and it arrived before a different order I'd made a few days earlier.  Awesome customer service, in all the years I've been buying from them.

• Like 2