NecroMancer

Scalecolor Artist Scale75

Looks like Scale75 is about to drop a new paint line on Kickstarter.  Not too much to know right now all they have is a teaser video on their FB saying a new "smooth acrylic" is coming soon to KS. 

I'm not going to post the link because I'm not sure about linking to FB.  I will keep an eye on this and post more once they do. 

I really don't need more paint but if this is decently priced then I may not be able to pass it up. 

• Like 3

I was seeing their teasers. They have a bunch of good paint already. I wonder what will differentiate this one from others though. Even moreso since Kimera just came out with their pure dense pigment paints (which look like fun). 

And I do like lots of paint but... I have a lot of paint... **whines**

• Like 3

And the new Reaper Pathfinder paints.. I'm going to need a new house.. and maybe a new wife if I keep buying more paint

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

<<Mod post>>

Off topic posts on other new paint lines and reaper products split and moved to Painting forum

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Prob a good thing I've never have opened a S75 bottle of paint. I have waaaay to many paints as it is!!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, haldir said:

Prob a good thing I've never have opened a S75 bottle of paint. I have waaaay to many paints as it is!!

You only have 20 paints!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

You only have 20 paints!

I keep telling myself that, but there is just soooooo many.

(some days i think there is more paints then minis.....:lol:)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, haldir said:

I keep telling myself that, but there is just soooooo many.

(some days i think there is more paints then minis.....:lol:)

I'm guilty of this as well....

Still. Scale 75 is great, I recommend the metals!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

I'm guilty of this as well....

Still. Scale 75 is great, I recommend the metals!

I went that route. Just been buying the metallics. They're so good. I could be tempted to go in on this. I'd have to store some of my current paint away though. Just don't have room for any more on my racks and no room for more racks. :unsure:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Smokestack
      STARTS TOMORROW!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1713178938/1152424120?ref=659m7z&token=0a1d199d&fbclid=IwAR3bZtlY88zKkuOQOSx2BeBKyaeskl56QY_OX5gPJQ0YULGiAfUXw_scNhY

About us 
      RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting.   We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects.  We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint !  Why Crowdfunding?
      Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexplorers, Mythexplorers II, Chaos Pact team, Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience.   We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 5 months, because of this we must limited the maximum quantity than can offer in this kickstarter to 80 copies of each miniature.   All our backers are very satisfied with the finall product, also you can buy in our web store !   We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES.  Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this project, you will get the best price you can dream, exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.  

* I am not affiliated with this company. I backed Myth explorers II and really liked the minis. I have since bought a bunch more from their website and have been pleased with all of them.

• By The Gibbergeist
      Hi all,

Next month (probably the 14th) we will launch our latest project called Dragon Masters. Here's a little preview in the form of some of the concept art and renders created.

We will share some more pictures soon!

• By Scylla Models
      Hello everyone. We gladly announce our next Kickstarter will start on the 26th of this month. We are going to release more info on the next week.
    • By Talae
      From the email blast about the launch in a little over a week:

Preview Hyperspace Now Watch our New Preview Video - See what lies beyond the furthest reaches of the Galaxy, and be prepared to fight for your very existence. The Future is Upon Us...The official Petersen Games HYPERSPACE Kickstarter countdown is underway!

Each week you will sample a new character from the game, and watch the game's features unfold. Follow Aurora Ultraviolet, space traveler deluxe as she travels the galaxy, encountering aliens of every hue, seeking to understand them.

PLUS, Check out the gallery of characters from Aurora Ultraviolet's travels on our website! CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY

You will want to scroll to the "Twenty Five Alien Civilizations" banner and then click on the Civilization Portrait from the gallery on the left side. Behind each portrait you will learn about the character, plus see the concept art and turntables.
      CLICK HERE FOR GALLERY
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=43&amp;v=kMYEz7FuWO4
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)