Jump to content

Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Recommended Posts

I just want you all to know that you matter. 

 

Until you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared.

 

Then you energy.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Crowley said:

It's turned out to be one of those weekends where I'm glad tomorrow is Monday. 

I mean, it's a Monday, but...

 

Unrelated, a guy who's RPG work I really like, it turns out is not just a donkey butt, but apparently an abuser. Which stinks, because his work is actually really good and useful, and I've used a lot on the table. And now... I feel I can't recommend them... And I'm bummed about that. And I feel like if I use any of the ideas, that I can't share it. :down:

  • Like 1
  • Sad 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I mean, it's a Monday, but...

 

Unrelated, a guy who's RPG work I really like, it turns out is not just a donkey butt, but apparently an abuser. Which stinks, because his work is actually really good and useful, and I've used a lot on the table. And now... I feel I can't recommend them... And I'm bummed about that. And I feel like if I use any of the ideas, that I can't share it. :down:

 

I think I know who you mean and yeah, dude’s a monster.

 

Don’t know what to say about the game stuff. I can live without it, but I’m not going to tell anyone else to.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have hidden myself in a room on the first floor.

Soon the ladies will arrive and my girl will have a ladies evening downstairs.

Brutus is confined to his bench where he will no doubt try to snor louder than the ladies will talk.

 

Let's see if I have all I need here:

 

  • Laptop for Forum, Games and Movies. CHECK!
  • DVD Collection nearby. CHECK!
  • Chocolates, Licorice, salted nuts, cookies and tea. CHECK!
  • Mobile Phone for emergencies ( read..my girl apps me that Brutus might need a walk)
  • Bathroom facilities and access to water. CHECK!

I'm good it seems.

Okay let's do this!!!
 

image.png.c3e83741b776a8d2aa8b69a68c2a3a86.png

  • Like 11
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Crowley said:

I mean, it's a Monday, but...

 

Unrelated, a guy who's RPG work I really like, it turns out is not just a donkey butt, but apparently an abuser. Which stinks, because his work is actually really good and useful, and I've used a lot on the table. And now... I feel I can't recommend them... And I'm bummed about that. And I feel like if I use any of the ideas, that I can't share it. :down:

 

Doesn't that define most of Hollywood at this point?

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

I have hidden myself in a room on the first floor.

Soon the ladies will arrive and my girl will have a ladies evening downstairs.

Brutus is confined to his bench where he will no doubt try to snor louder than the ladies will talk.

 

Let's see if I have all I need here:

 

  • Laptop for Forum, Games and Movies. CHECK!
  • DVD Collection nearby. CHECK!
  • Chocolates, Licorice, salted nuts, cookies and tea. CHECK!
  • Mobile Phone for emergencies ( read..my girl apps me that Brutus might need a walk)
  • Bathroom facilities and access to water. CHECK!

I'm good it seems.

Okay let's do this!!!
 

 

 

Not seeing minis or paint on that list.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof. Just got a “shelter in place” notice from the kids’ school. Someone near campus was robbed and the police are searching for the perpetrators, so everyone stays inside for the duration.

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hit my head on the metal edge of the freezer door and I am just so... blegh right now. 

 

I'm not sure what I need to do today. I had one of those dreams where I was super productive, but when I woke up, none of those things had happened! And I already felt exhausted from all the cleaning I did in my dream haha. 

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TripleH said:

 

Not seeing minis or paint on that list.

 

 

Those are actually right behind me, but I'm not going to paint tonight.

 

1 minute ago, Pingo said:

Oof. Just got a “shelter in place” notice from the kids’ school. Someone near campus was robbed and the police are searching for the perpetrators, so everyone stays inside for the duration.

 

 

 

Crossing my fingers everybody will be safe!

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Crossing my fingers everybody will be safe!

 

Very likely. The police are super diligent around here.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Crossing my fingers everybody will be safe!

Almost all of those shelter in place orders for stuff like this are just precautionary.   My son's old middle school is less than a half mile from the county jail, and they have 2-3 of those shelter in place calls a month. Heck, when I went to the same school back in the 70s, half the campus had unlocked doors to outside, and they never did things like this, and as far as I know, there was never a single incident. 

Edited by kristof65
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aaand all’s clear. Guess they found ‘em.

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pegazus said:

 

Doesn't that define most of Hollywood at this point?

I mean, kinda, yeah...

 

3 hours to go, really need to get more accomplished today...

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

I return, slightly less plagued by, well, plague.

 

You guys were really chatty all last week.

 

We do that.  Glad you're feeling better. ^_^

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×