Froggy the Great

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

@Kangaroorex posted:

"I'll just leave this here.  It seems like a good place

The Downfall of civilization will start with googly eyes

https://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/robots/a25896081/marty-giant-robot-grocery-store"

Googlely Eyed dolls were a thing in the 1920s . . . . . . . .

Then came the Crash of '29.

Just sayin'.

GEM

"Comments to this thread are now closed."

Not as long as I can still cut and paste.::P:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, NebulousMissy said:

Urf. I have no points in my Photography active skill. I end up defaulting to Intuition.

But! White dragon Kyphrixis is up in Show Off.

And it looks great!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I will be glad when Chris gets back from his 'vacation' - he took advantage of the furlough to take his kids on the Disney Death March (and is acting sillier than his kids - let us just say Thanos toy photo ops, and leave it at that).

His girl Becca is the bard in the kids game (and a fellow GM) - and helps keeps the other kids on course.

(She likes playing the bard - a lot of GMs can do the math, and realize that bards are pretty awesome in Pathfinder.)

The Auld Grump - but she runs 5e. So far we have two GMs from my kids game - and both are girls. ::D: Take that! anybody that says girls can't be 'real' nerds!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

This is my life now.  THE WALLS ARE LAVA

The lips of bug have returned! I take it that the cave rebuild is going well since you've got those fancy lava walls installed now, eh? Showing off for the other goblins that can only get the plain rock walls and not the molten rock.

36 minutes ago, Green Eyed Monster said:

"Comments to this thread are now closed."

Not as long as I can still cut and paste.::P:

The multi quote button will let you quote from across threads. Just click it for as many posts as you want, and it will carry over the "quote X posts" button to every thread you visit afterwards. So you can make all sorts of frankenposts.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NebulousMissy said:

Banana bread is in the oven. Will check on it in an hour.

Is it ready yet?????????

*reviews Mage Hand to see if it will stretch across half the country, or maybe I could teleport & turn invisible, sneak in and nab some* <_<

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Corsair said:

Feeling better Red?

Sorta. 

I needed cookies, so I went to the store. Which just made me tireder. But, I acquired cookies (and chicken, but that's not the important part). I'm gonna go back to bed though. Hecking tired. 

I seem to have committed donut fraud :wacko:

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

2 minutes ago, TheAuldGrump said:

I will be glad when Chris gets back from his 'vacation' - he took advantage of the furlough to take his kids on the Disney Death March (and is acting sillier than his kids - let us just say Thanos toy photo ops, and leave it at that).

His girl Becca is the bard in the kids game (and a fellow GM) - and helps keeps the other kids on course.

(She likes playing the bard - a lot of GMs can do the math, and realize that bards are pretty awesome in Pathfinder.)

The Auld Grump - but she runs 5e. So far we have two GMs from my kids game - and both are girls. ::D:Take that! anybody that says girls can't be 'real' nerds!

There have always been Nerd Girls.

It's just that now it's not just OK to be Nerd Girl it actually makes you One of the Kool Kids.

And it's the sort of Kool that doesn't wear off after high school.

GEM

13 minutes ago, Unruly said:

The lips of bug have returned! I take it that the cave rebuild is going well since you've got those fancy lava walls installed now, eh? Showing off for the other goblins that can only get the plain rock walls and not the molten rock.

The multi quote button will let you quote from across threads. Just click it for as many posts as you want, and it will carry over the "quote X posts" button to every thread you visit afterwards. So you can make all sorts of frankenposts.

Thanks.

I didn't know that.

GEM

• Like 6

Hey, look at that, news of @knarthex and an actual @buglips sighting! I guess he's installing himself in the new vents.

Looks like our wintery event is gonna be all rain, then stop as the temperature drops. Upside is it'll wash away all the salt that everyone has caked onto the sidewalks. 

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Wait what...the randomness is pinned...tha's new.

They've been pinning the new thread for the last couple times. I think OneBoot started doing it.

Speaking of, I haven't seen any purple cats in a while. Did she disappear too?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Unruly said:

Speaking of, I haven't seen any purple cats in a while. Did she disappear too?

She said she was busy with life stuff for a while.  Not bad stuff, just busy.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

*walks through the new thread reading a book, casually on fire*

*waiting to see if he steps in the mess that @Glitterwolf left at the top of pg. 3.*

• Like 1
  • Haha 6