ManvsMini

Raise your hand if it's snowing

It's all in the title. If you're in the snowstorm sweeping across the USA, let us know! It's coming down where I'm at, but only a few inches. Mostly sleet.

Bonus points for the pic with the deepest snow.

-MvM

• Like 3

hahahahahaha!

Hahaha....

heh.

It's finally down to 50 here in South Texas, not a flurry in sight. :)

Y'all enjoy it! (I'm just a little jealous, but the thought of 30 degrees makes me want to die. So nevermind.)

• Like 3

Not in the US, but... we've had a light dusting on and off since... Some time yesterday.  Some moments it's a decent amount, other times you can almost see the clouds.

• Like 3

We've had a couple days of colder weather and light snow. Added up to 2-3 inches of very light fluff and amazingly enough almost no wind so it never really drifted.

• Like 3

I am not sure you would call what we are getting snow.  Its that awful stuff that is somewhere between rain, ice and wet snow.  Just glad I am not driving in it and my wife and son are not coming home until tomorrow evening

• Like 4

Indian Ocean, 14 degrees North and 055 degrees East.

Sea Temperature 77 F, Air Temperature 91 F.

Not a lot of snow.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Kangaroorex said:

I am not sure you would call what we are getting snow.  Its that awful stuff that is somewhere between rain, ice and wet snow.  Just glad I am not driving in it and my wife and son are not coming home until tomorrow evening

Wintery mix? Is that the oh so creative term the weather people use?

I've been out three times in the past 2 hours with my dog, and each time the previous snow I've shoveled has replenished itself in a grander way. Probably have 5-6 inches of snow, and it's still coming down.

• Like 6

28 minutes ago, ManvsMini said:

Wintery mix? Is that the oh so creative term the weather people use?

Hell mix. 

40° and cloudy here, no rain currently. Thank goodness, these idiots don't know how to handle snow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just stupidly cold rain. The current temp is 38F, wind chill at 32F. We have a flood watch at the moment. And tomorrow night it's supposed to all freeze solid when the temp drops to 7F, wind chill at -15F

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

I think the high today in the Phoenix area was 70F. I wore flip flops with shorts and a T-shirt.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2