Sign in to follow this  
EldritchEladrin

07006: Lanaerel Grayleaf, Elf Ranger (Dungeon Dwellers)

Recently finished up this mini for a 5e character I made recently (Wood Elf Rogue). The slot base connector snapped during the prep stage, so I decided to rebase the mini and add some leaves as custom terrain (painted birch seeds). 

20190121_235425.thumb.jpg.4ec58066f8a8e413cd3579522d190e7c.jpg

20190121_235505.thumb.jpg.f29eb56430e15527582a41f6c38a62f5.jpg

20190121_235550.thumb.jpg.5c85d867ed6a700a10be2e09750c22c7.jpg

20190121_235607.thumb.jpg.b49a8c522786a00aff46070527ac28a8.jpg

• Like 22

I love greens and browns. It's nice and clean too, no errant brush strokes or colors where they shouldn't be (that I can see anyways). Well done.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This started out as a variant of the gothic chapel, but sometime before completion it got dropped and broken.  Possibly more than once, as there is a 2nd long wall that does not fit this model.  Anyway, a couple weekends ago I found the box, glued parts back together and gave the paint a touch-up.  Added some moss, vines, and grass to the base to spruce it up a bit.  I gave it to my husband to use as a photo backdrop. 

The figures are some my husband painted. 
    • By Pochi
      I have very fond memories of gnolls from playing World of Warcraft. I don't know why I enjoyed them so much but I did. So when I pulled out these gnolls to paint, I knew I was going to paint them like World of Warcraft gnolls. This is the Bones Blacktongue gnoll.

• By lexomatic
      There's some interesting things going on here based on the video
      Flexible yet durable
      easily customized with a hobby knife and special (? ) glue
      comparatively affordable.
      A better deal in the USA with free shipping.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wayfarerterrain/wayfarer-terrain-a-3d-canvas-for-your-dungeon

There's also the risk with a first time creation (perhaps somewhat mitigated by experience in manufacturing, just not in a personal business). So far it's small, but funded.
      They are also not the nicest looking tiles, but seem to paint up decently.

I'm not backing, but somebody might want to?
      Would be curious to see these compared size wise to other popular tiles.

• By FireImp
      I was gifted a box of about a hundred old minis last year, some painted, some not. The original paint jobs were serviceable, but basically base coats with no wash or shading to speak of.  I’ve been painting about a year and a half.

This fellow was painted, so I stripped him down, then using the original color scheme, re-did him. Except for the hair. He was originally a brunette. I really like the sculpt, especially that beard!

• By Ducknuck84
      Finished up #77090 Mason Thornwarden. Kind of have a love hate with this figure, I love the pose and design but the bones version just loses so much detail compared to #03500 which I also have The face was particularly troublesome. as he basically did not have a left eye. But as with everything its all about learning and I am mostly happy with how the cape turned out as well as the quiver.

• Who's Online   45 Members, 2 Anonymous, 134 Guests (See full list)