Mckenna35

Orc Warband Collectors by Yedharo

Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 (::o:) Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  ::D:

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I won't be joining this one, as there's nothing I need here. Some very tempting deals, though, and I really love some of their sculpts.

I have their older 72mm "Virgo" angel. She's a really lovely sculpt, though a little static. It looks like they've continued to improve, I would certainly recommend their product.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I already have their 70mm scale  Female Orc Champion, so I'm good, too. Nothing new that really screams out to me to buy it.

• Like 2

I have wanted some Yedharo stuff for awhile so this is looking good to me.  I'm glad to hear that they are descent sculpts.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I have wanted some Yedharo stuff for awhile so this is looking good to me.  I'm glad to hear that they are descent sculpts.  

The Virgo figure had a few issues with assembly (her ankles were very narrow and her wings fitted oddly), but overall she's a nice sculpt and was cast well. None of these orcs look quite as finicky, so I doubt they will have the same issues.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Oooooh those look nice, but I already have a decent enough backlog as it is...

Pshaw!  What's a couple more busts lurking in the cupboard.  :devil:::P:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Mckenna35 said:

Pshaw!  What's a couple more busts lurking in the cupboard.  :devil:::P:

I don't even have a single bust at the moment.  They're eventually on my list... 

• Like 2

Well this one is chugging along.  Just unlocked the Orc Female Boss bust (say that three times fast), and we'll probably get to the 30mm Orc Warlord today or tomorrow.  I really want the Orc Queen on beast, but since she costs almost as much as my 4 bust early deal,  I'm not sure my wallet will allow it.  Hopefully I can add on in the Pledge Manager.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, WhiteWulfe said:

Oooooh those look nice, but I already have a decent enough backlog as it is...

My backlog is quite extensive as well but I keep adding more because I don't want the ones at the back of the line to get lonely :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19d940344033c08994289462f3fdf04c_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1550182291&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=e81b779058f150bed966c8addad57591

78979bc319b358c53a8c31bb048b5da3_original.jpg?ixlib=rb-1.1.0&w=680&fit=max&v=1550059205&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=decdd082fb707b5d6b899fae79796859

Couple recent unlocks for the final 24h push!

Still can't decide between these and the Ouroboros campaign.  I like that I can get 4 busts here for what it would cost me for 1 in the other campaign but these are quite a bit smaller and I already have a couple different orc busts so not sure I need more.  Although with my limited display area maybe some smaller busts might be nice.  Better decide soon!

• Like 1

I'm having trouble deciding on 4 busts.. I'm in for the dragon bust as an add on

Right now I'm in for:

Orc Queen

Goblin

Orc Warlord ?

??

Dragon

I'm hoping they add a Lion hunter bust...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now