Sign in to follow this  
Livesay

Kickstarter 4 Villagers as a Boxed Set?

There are 13 villagers and a pig with cart in the 4th Bones kickstarter. Being pretty new and having not understood how the Kickstarter worked (if I understand correctly now I could have pledged $1 and then bought the set of villagers for $15), I didn't get anything. But now I find myself DMing for a D&D group, and I am seriously kicking myself for not having gotten it. Is it something that would be released in a group, a la 10029: The Village of Kullhaven: Townsfolk I, or should I keep my eyes open to pick them up once they are available individually (I assume sometime later this year?)?

• Like 2

With past kickstarters, there were also some Core Sets available in the shop after fulfillment. Not as cheap as during the kickstarter, ofc, but still cheaper as buying the figures separately. But I'm pretty sure it was just whole, boxed Core Sets (and maybe expansions?) in the past, not the broken up core sets.

As a (relatively) new DM myself, this kickstarter in general and the Core Set in particular sure had a lot of useful stuff in it.

• Like 2