You have a real knack for finding WONDERFULLY interesting miniatures AND  painting them up BEAUTIFULLY. These two are FANTASTICALLY imaginative pieces. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Very nice. Oddball question: I notice two different styles of bases, a 30mm round lip and a flat 40mm. Does twisted have loose rules for basing or space, or was that just an aesthetic choice?

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the 'Likes' and comments everyone!

11 hours ago, Bruunwald said:

Very nice. Oddball question: I notice two different styles of bases, a 30mm round lip and a flat 40mm. Does twisted have loose rules for basing or space, or was that just an aesthetic choice?

What happened was I ruined the bases some of my Urkins came with trying to make cobblestone ones out of Greenstuff, so I just used whatever right sized spares I had laying about.

I don't play the game, so I'm not sure if it would cause a problem or not.

• Like 2

Beautiful detailing and shading! I love how the musculature and the tatters on the trousers came out. Great vivid colors too.

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now