Sign in to follow this  
JoeGKushner

Shop vs Dungeon Dweller Line?

So... if you go to the online store, we've got Dark Have Legends, Pathfinder, Warlord, Legendary Encounters, Chronoscope, Savage Worlds, Bones, Master Series, CAV, Robot Supply Depot, The Boneyard, Boxed Sets, Special Editions, and LJC.

No Dungeon Dwellers.

If you go up to Resources, there's the Dungeon Dwellers.

?

Dungeon Dwellers are under "Special edition"; if you want to filter just write "dwellers" in the "Search Products" on the upright.

• Like 3

There's a new store website in development, so I expect the present one has not been modified to give a section for the new line.  There are still legacy placeholders like LJC and Boneyard that don't presently go anywhere so that splash page hasn't been updated for a while.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cicciopiu said:

Dungeon Dwellers are under "Special edition"; if you want to filter just write "dwellers" in the "Search Products" on the upright.

Thanks. Seems kind of weird as it's meant to be a new line now? That it's not just the "1 limited ed free mini with $40 purchase."?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoeGKushner said:

Thanks. Seems kind of weird as it's meant to be a new line now? That it's not just the "1 limited ed free mini with $40 purchase."?

I didn't actually know that's where they wound up (nice find, Cicciopiu!) but it sort of makes sense that they'd be placeholdered there since most were time-limited freebies and hung out there until they made it into the store.  It's probably presently the most convenient place.  

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 2

Like was stated up thread, it is poorly done and won't be resolved on this iteration of the website. 

It is fixed on the new one.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Marc said:

I didn’t know about a new site!

when is it due to be rolled out?

The UK site is the trial for it and already live.  You can go poke around and see it if you like.  Just change your currency to GBP.  But I wouldn't order anything from it unless you are in the UK.

But I've not seen any official announcement on them replacing the old with the new here on the main site to date.

6 hours ago, Marc said:

I didn’t know about a new site!

when is it due to be rolled out?

Soon!

All kidding aside it should be close. Thou, that big box(es) coming via boat from China may delayed it some.

• Like 1