Sign in to follow this  
Wolfbane-art

The Short, the Shortest and the Bulky - Wolfbane-art

First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Alessio Cisbani, and I'm an Italian miniature sculptor and painter.
With this project I want to create a series of metal miniatures inspired by the classic ones of the 90s that I collected and painted. These miniatures will fit with your favourite wargames and can be cool PC or NPC for your pen&paper roleplaying games.
The path this project will take is like the exploration of a dungeon: as our heroes delve deeper, they will face menacing creatures like Gargoyles or treacherous cultists and enchanters, but they may also find unexpected allies... Moreover Randolf the Ogre (see below) could find bits of armor, and weapons of his size!
My project is live and yet funded in few hours, I would be glad if you can take a look.

Here's the link:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wolfbaneart/the-short-the-shortest-and-the-bulky

goldiepromo.jpg

randolfpromo.jpg

brunopromo.jpg

• Like 2

Some of these pics came across my Facebook feed recently. I kinda like the cartoonish look some of these have.

I’ll keep an eye on this.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

Some of these pics came across my Facebook feed recently. I kinda like the cartoonish look some of these have.

I’ll keep an eye on this.

Thank you,  much appreciated.
I hope to post painting versions of them soon, once I have the first pre-series minis here.

Project is going on, passed the first Stretch Goal :)

Here's the Kickstarter Exclusive miniature, Vissia Dothiel, the Rune Vestal, included in the "Ecstasy of Coins" pledges

Vissia can be purchased individually as well choosing the €1 Pledge (A Fistful of Coins) and adding  needed funds.

52082298_2435680846460792_7148561589145174016_n.jpg

52369228_2435681106460766_6789997661777821696_n.jpg

52842239_2435680786460798_8429925585387520000_n.jpg

• Like 3

If you absolutely have to have 'KS exclusives', make them 'will never show up in my webstore, but will probably show up in later kickstarters'...   

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

If you absolutely have to have 'KS exclusives', make them 'will never show up in my webstore, but will probably show up in later kickstarters'...   

This version will not appear in any of my following kickstarters, I'm already working on the "standard" version of her with a wood staff instead the hammer or a multi component with both (staff and hammer). haven't decided yet :).

Edited by Wolfbane-art

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ced1106
      "We’re planning to have four Crates on the Kickstarter, including Gothic Estate, Modern Life, Occupied Town and Abandoned Village (all names TBC). Across these four Crates, we’re going to cover a load of different periods, settings and uses. What’s more, if you want to pick up four Crates (and who wouldn’t) there will be a great all-in deal during the Kickstarter."

The announcement on January 5th didn't have the start date of the KS, only that it would be "soon". Do take a look at the previous Reaper thread about the quality of the plastic. I think it's fine for tabletop and there look to be plenty of pieces that haven't been mass-produced in plastic. However, if you want highly-detailed furniture pieces, I would recommend Tiny Furniture's resin line. 

Mantic Blog : https://manticblog.com/2019/01/05/12-days-of-christmas-terraincrate/

• By Lidless Eye
      Another awesome themed 3D print file set is up on Kickstarter, "Titans of Legend"

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1426243056/titans-of-legend?ref=user_menu

Even dating to before recorded history, some of the greatest heroes and villains of myth and legend have been titanic in size. Giants, titans, and others strode the mythic landscapes, the earth quaking at their steps. Now you will be able to use your 3D printer to create 32mm scale figures of these legends, and include them in your Dungeons and Dragons campaign!
      Reaching forth from Greece, France, Denmark, Cornwall, and the Basque region, these giants each include additional accessories, as well as a PDF file that includes their basic story, a statistics block for Fifth Edition Dungeons and Dragons, how to run them in a typical game, and potential adventure hooks to blend them into your campaign! In addition, each of the giants includes a pre-hollowed version for resin prints, and even pre-chopped, multipart versions (hollowed and not) for smaller 3D printers. Most of them can even be used as generic giants, to use how you want in your own campaign!
      CONTENTS
      The following are the five giants, and their accessories, included as planned in the set. The Core Package includes Cormoran, Ferragut, and Grendel, while the Full Package includes all five:
      ARGUS
      Argus Panoptes is a giant of Greek myth, a cowherd that served Hera with his very life. Included with him are  a generic Storm Giant based on him (with helmet and spear), and his beloved Dire Buffalo.
      BASAJAUN
      From the Basque region of France and Spain comes the Basajaun. Moderately friendly, and creators of the various henges and standing stones, they could also be used to represent various "furry" humanoids, such as yeti. They include two Basajaun, a singe henge, double henge, freestanding menhir, and an altar stone.
      CORMORAN
      Hailing from Cornwall, the cannibalistic and miserly Cormoran just might be immortal somehow. He includes files for two different casualties, and a ruined tavern wall.
      FERRAGUT
      A literary giant, pun intended, the epic "Horn of Roland" includes the mighty paladin Roland's duel with the Saracen giant, Ferragut. With Ferragut comes files to print basic Saracen soldiers, as well as the mighty Roland, himself!
      GRENDEL
      Though never fully given a physical description in the epic poem, Beowulf, the monster Grendel is, here, represented as part troll, and part giant. Whether used to represent Grendel himself, or shrunken down slightly and used as a troll, he includes the table and benches from the mead hall, Heorot, as well as his utterly epic foe, Beowulf.

I really like that they're all themed encounters with monsters, heroes, and some terrain.  They remind me of the "GameMastery Encounter" packs that Paizo used to make.

• By Inarah
      These are really cute.  I can see putting a couple on a backpack, or giving them as gifts. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/246989043/here-there-be-dragons-enamel-pins-tiny-hoarders?ref=section-food-craft-projectcollection-popular

• By ChaoticBlues
      About
        The Origins of the Lost Lands
      For almost 20 years, glimpses into the world of the Lost Lands have been revealed in the publications of Frog God Games and Necromancer Games. The Lost Lands contain locations now legendary in the annals of roleplaying, from the depths of the massive dungeons of Rappan Athuk, to the city of Bard’s Gate, the Desolation of Tsar, the Blight, the demon-tainted Sundered Lands, the chaotic tumult of the Borderland Provinces, and the fabled Northlands. These publications offered hints of the sweeping scope, deep history, and epic grandeur of the Lost Lands.  But only hints.
      For well over a decade, a Lost Lands campaign world has been our customers' most requested project...
      ...and the time of the Lost Lands has now arrived!
      The Primary Reward
      Over 42 years in the making, this is the definitive guide to the world of the Lost Lands!
      This massive volume includes the history of the Lost Lands, a wealth of detailed maps, cultural information about its nations and peoples, and a huge gazetteer containing descriptions of the world's countries, cities, waterways and geography. For the first time, readers can explore the length and breadth of the great continent of Akados, including regions never before described, and far Libynos, home of the Desert Kingdoms and many ancient cultures alien to the folk of Akados.
      The book weighs in at approximately 700 pages in full color, with maps by award-winning cartographers and beautiful, original artwork to place you directly into the world itself in all its glory and terror.
      Entirely system-neutral, the guide can be used with any game system you choose.
      The Lost Lands are the setting for a tremendous array of over 150 individual adventures and sourcebooks already published by Frog God Games and Necromancer Games, many providing statistics in multiple game systems. All of this material is available to provide an almost inexhaustible resource of ready-made adventures and epic quests! Future Frog God Games products set in the Lost Lands will be built into the ever-growing canon finally revealed in this volume.
      About 4000 example pages of Lost Lands Adventures Pictured Above A small sample of some of these already-existing adventures include Rappan Athuk, Sword of Air, Slumbering Tsar, Bard's Gate, Necropolis, Cyclopean Deeps, The Borderland Provinces, The Blight, and Cults of the Sundered Kingdoms.
      Authors of adventures which have, over two decades, explored the Lost Lands include Clark Peterson, Ed Greenwood, Bill Webb, Gary Gygax, Matt Finch, Jim Ward, Morten Braten, Jeff Harkness, John Stater, Bill Kenower, Nate Paul, Dennis Sustare, and Alex Kammer.
      The authors of the guide to the Lost Lands include Bill Webb, Greg Vaughan, Matt Finch, Vicki Potter, Pat Lawinger, Anthony Pryor, Rhiannon Louve, Mark Greenberg, Ken Spencer, Casey Christofferson, and Thom Wilson.
      Shipping
      International shipping on a book this size may be quite expensive. If you are a non-US customer, please read the shipping information below. We anticipate shipping to be $80 to $100 for most countries, and could even be more. Shipping for the tapestries (and only the tapestries) is calculated into their price for Canada, the UK, the EU, and Australia. 
      The Lost Lands
    • By Splintered Light Minis
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/splinteredlightminis/28mm-lesser-goblin-horde?ref=discovery_category_newest

Splintered Light Miniatures is pleased to announce our 28mm Lesser Goblin Horde Kickstarter will begin Monday, February 18 at 6:00 PM and will run 14 days.

These were sculpted by Bob Olley and stand 15-16mm tall.

We will be offering an Early Bird gift for anyone who signs up in the first 24 hours at various pledge levels.

These Lesser Goblins will likely be recognizable to many as having been available on the Splintered Light Miniatures website before.  Originally, they were intended for 15mm but due to their bulk, I think they really work best with 28mm figures.  The money from the Kickstarter is intended to retool some of the molds to better fit 28mm packs and perhaps some new Hedgerows and Heroes armies.  

We will also have a variety of Add-ons, including cavalry packs, a were-creature pack, and some Hill Trolls.

Finally, we will be offering some sculpts as stretch goals that have never been officially released to the public.

You can see more pictures at << commerce link removed>>

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 147 Guests (See full list)