Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Screen captures of new War Mammoth miniature from Reaper Live Episode #20

Oh, I really need this. Or maybe two - one for carrying a village full of goblins and the other as a mount for a giant ^_^

• Like 7

I hope that Bones Black minis start coming disassembled.. otherwise things like this are going to be really unattractive to me for painting.. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Froggy the Great said:

This guy and the Goroloth need to trade heads.

And I know just who will make that happen...:poke:

This is so cool. Was there any mention of whether it would be just available for purchase, or if it might be a later purchase promotional model?  Seems a little large for a $40 promotional model like the owlbear and rock troll, but Reaper has been known to be generous and/or have other purchase levels. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, kristof65 said:

And I know just who will make that happen...:poke:

This is so cool. Was there any mention of whether it would be just available for purchase, or if it might be a later purchase promotional model?  Seems a little large for a $40 promotional model like the owlbear and rock troll, but Reaper has been known to be generous and/or have other purchase levels. 

I got the sense that this was not to be a $40 promo, but something that would be part of the larger Bones Black product line when the "full" line is releases.  Same with the Storm Giant from last week.

Edited by Clearman
  • Like 2

This looks like it will be a good friend for my Thundertusk. I have the Beastclaw Raiders for mounted ogres, reaper bones orgres for foot soldiers, a few dire wolves for pets, and I’d love this guy as a non-mounted mammoth! Works perfectly!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Clearman said:

I got the sense that this was not to be a $40 promo, but something that would be part of the larger Bones Black product line when the "full" line is releases.  Same with the Storm Giant from last week.

I figured as much, but since I won't have a chance to watch the episode for a couple days, I thought I'd ask. 

• Like 1

Looks really good but boy would I really like to see some human sized (or smaller) scale models to really see how much of an improvement Bones Black is...

I sure am looking forward to this mystery event  happening later this year... :D

• Like 3

17 hours ago, JGF said:

Looks really good but boy would I really like to see some human sized (or smaller) scale models to really see how much of an improvement Bones Black is...

I sure am looking forward to this mystery event  happening later this year... :D

i don't think this mammoth is Bones black, he looks like a resin cast to me. I'm not saying he's not going to be Bones black, i really don't know, but this one in the picture looks resin

Edited by Sirithiliel
  • Like 1