Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.
The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):
From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
(Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)
There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.
Quick ground rules:
1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).
2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).
3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.
4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.
5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.
Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.
Alright, now let's get this party started!
The challenge complete! I present Kai, the Strawberry Dragon!
Thank you all for the challenge and the feedback!
Who's Online 24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)