Sign in to follow this  
Chrome

Tom Clancy's The Division 2

Anyone else playing this? Or planning on playing after the official launch tomorrow? (I'm playing early-access.) 

My UbiSoft ID is davro33. Add me as a friend and ping me if you need any help capturing control points, or just want to run in a group.

• Like 3

Hiya! My husband and I both play. We were mixed on Destiny 2, I'm not even going to talk about Anthem, but we're excited for TD2!

Ubisoft - Morihalda

Discord - Morihalda#8050

I.... don't know my husband's info. But you'll be able to add him when we're in a group. :lol:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Morihalda said:

Hiya! My husband and I both play. We were mixed on Destiny 2, I'm not even going to talk about Anthem, but we're excited for TD2!

Ubisoft - Morihalda

Discord - Morihalda#8050

I.... don't know my husband's info. But you'll be able to add him when we're in a group. :lol:

Not going to talk about Anthem... Uh oh, not into it anymore? I have to ask out of curiosity.. 

• Like 1

Anthem had ... has? ... problems. Of the 'brick your console' variety. There were other, more minor issues, but that one's caused a fair lot of screaming.

I'm not playing Anthem either.

Nor Division; albeit I'll take a look. ;p

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Not going to talk about Anthem... Uh oh, not into it anymore? I have to ask out of curiosity.. 

I stopped playing the moment my 30 day subscription ended. So glad I just spent $15 on that to try before I bought. I saw way too many issues with it during the alpha and beta to buy it outright.

• Like 2

Division 2 was tempting to me, but yeah.  I'm happy enough with Anthem.  Sure, it has its problems /thankfully it's just disconnection issues, and the occasional camera glitch with PC) 

... But I got it for free with my video card, so that helps. (edit: well, once I went back after hearing about the new promo, since they didn't have any codes at all when I first got my cards) 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 1