Sign in to follow this  
vulture

14150: Grave Horror, Necropolis Monster

Good work!

I love the glowing eyes!

Very natural looking and complementing base!

• Like 1

Great glowing eyes and realistic rocks with smooth color transitions. Great base too - did you sculpt?

• Like 1

yeah, I made the base out of sculpey. The glow effect was pretty rushed, so I'm glad it turned out well.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      A little Easter Sunday painting for the game table.  These were from Bones1.      They are risen! They are risen! Tell it out with fearful voice. They have burst the darkest prison; Let the whole earth feel remorse. Death is risen; man will flee!   My photos are as bad as my verse, sorry.     
    • By Rigel
      Just a pair of rotty zombos I painted up in late 2014 or early 2015. I like them because of the period inspecificity: they work equally well as peasant fantasy zombies or pulp-era modern zombies.

The crouching one (Reggie?) looks particularly famished for braaaaaaaaaaiiiiiins. 

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      I was painting Kieran Tallowmire. I was quite apprehensive as I found that miniature to be quite daunting will all the detail (books, candle, familiar on shoulder ...). I first wanted him to be different ... so no grey robes, no blue robes ... I went for green, which totally did not work out. So he ended up with blue robes (was the easiest way to salvage the wreck that "dark green" had done).
      Of course, the way he is holding the book and his hand, he is conjuring something,  but if green had worked, I would not have had an idea what - a plant maybe? Blue robes - water mage, water elemental. So I remembered that somewhere in my stash of 3D print files, where was a baptismal font, which looked like it could be used with Kieran.
      The next idea was to get some water sprite / elemental that was conjured out of the font ... and with a 3D file you can scale and reduce the size, so that is what I did with a water elemental / Water snake I had.
      A couple of mishaps later (me using liquid water for the first time, for example, and discovering that my version dissolves normal plastic glue) ... this is the result: I really think I had some good ideas, I'm not sure if I'm satisfied with my execution - but as I usually strive for table-top quality, I think it's ok.

The base is resin by Fenryll ... Thinking about using red on the runes outside the pentagram ... or do the blue, too? Or just leave them as they are?

Criticism welcome.

• By buglips*the*goblin
      @SisterMaryNapalm and I both have some German Grenadiers (and I think he was some Fallschirmjager as well) that we are working on, and since that's a fine coincidence I thought it would be fun to share a thread with our work on them.  I know we're at least using somewhat different paints, and possibly also different methods, so it might be interesting to see how they turn out.  

These are mine from the Bolt Action Band of Brothers starter set.  I have another squad, but all of those are wearing standard Feldgrau uniforms so they're represented here by the Leutnant with binoculars and map, and the NCO with field cap and submachinegun.  Most of the others are wearing camouflaged tent quarters, so that should prove... challenging.  At this stage, I've assembled them, primed them with stynylrez, and they've got a coat of VMC Feldgrau that I darkened 50/50 with Reaper Brown Liner.  They're more assembled than I'd probably prefer, but I'm used to figures with fewer pieces so I haven't quite got a working method worked out for multipart multioption plastic figures yet.  I don't expect it will be too much trouble.  I hope not, anyway.  

Apologies for any craptacular photos, I'm compelled to use my ancient Galaxy S3 and haven't yet replaced my camera.  Frankenphone sometimes works, and sometimes it calls in sick.  
    • By Beagle
      Zombies in various historical uniforms (No British uniforms of course, we're always the goodies)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/687110463/dead-through-time-28mm-undead-zombie-historical-mi?ref=discovery&term=zombie historical
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)