All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Glitterwolf

Marthrangul

Love it!
  3. WhiteWulfe

07005: Dungeon Dwellers: Cairn Wraith

Oh my, I'm so going to have to pick uo a few of these at some point (or just one). Man that's an awesome sculpt, looking forward to seeing what you do with it!
  4. http://www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=Image:RP-bu-53-909x.jpg
  5. Glitterwolf

Before and after the fall

Super!
  6. LittleBluberry

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Big brother bought teen sister Undertale and Tales of Symphonia in the Steam Summer Sale. His stated goal is to mentor and encourage her in the ways of geekdom. Hopefully he can keep her occupied, she's getting pretty stir crazy.
  7. NecroMancer

Atlantis Miniatures Ogres

Why won't they tell me when this is starting?! All I see is that is says "the last week of June".
  8. Citrine

A druid and halfling thieff went walking...

They both look great! The rogue really got that happy go lucky vibe.
  9. TaleSpinner

Beds (77317)

Looking good!
  10. TaleSpinner

07005: Dungeon Dwellers: Cairn Wraith

This WIP and my "Billy's Bad Day" WIP will contain most of it along with some of the how to. The big things you'd get in the class that you won't get here is me showing you how to do it and helping you as you try to do it yourself.
  11. Doug Sundseth

A sad tale indeed. Each is one of a mated pair that became separated from its mate during the great shoe migrations of November or February. Having lost the love of its life, it expires from a broken lace. ... What? Shoes don't have hearts! Much better diplomacy, yet another way of doing religion, amenities and housing, .... It feels like Civ, but it's definitely not just a republication.
  12. Sylverthorne

… https://imgur.com/gallery/wpZ4w There is some language. >.>
  13. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/froggodgames/city-of-brass-epic-adventure-for-5e-and-swords-and?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery About From his gleaming palace, the Sultan of Efreet turns his cruel gaze upon the Lost Lands ... The Sultan bids you welcome... Good folk have vanished. Those who were once disparaged and forgotten now wield power unlike anything seen before. Rulers and sages turn a blind eye to the disturbing events unfolding around them. In every corner of the Lost Lands, the Cult of the Veiled One spreads unchecked. Prophesizing a cleansing jihad of flames and the coming of the Burning One, the cult has erected its brazen spires in every land. What follows depends on the wit and courage of mighty heroes who must rise to the occasion and take the fight to the enemy in its very stronghold. Will they succeed, or will they succumb to the temptations of the Veiled One’s court and join in the conquest of their home world? A fabled city of wishes on the edge of an eternal flame. The City of Brass is a rich combination of sand-box style role playing adventure, planar exploration, and twisted dungeons designed to test even the most seasoned adventurers. Beginning with low-level challenges in the familiar confines of the Lost Lands, the adventure leads characters on a thrilling journey through multiple planes of existence culminating in the exploration of the City of Brass itself. The gleaming towers and floating platforms of the city hold terrors and wonders such as the Great Repository and the Minaret of Screams. Characters may choose to take a turn in the Circus of Pain, raid the floating Pyramid of Set, or join the resistance to the Sultan’s oppressive rule and lead an assault on the palace itself! A phoenix rises fully formed from the ashes of the past. The City of Brass is re-imagined for the new renaissance of fantasy role playing games, brought to you in the epic style of old school fantasy campaigns of yesteryear. From the design team that brought you Bard's Gate and Sword of Air, the City of Brass is an adventure unlike any other. With full color art and maps, new content and new organization, the City of Brass returns bigger and better than ever! An Adventure Sourcebook for characters level 1-20. New versions for Swords & Wizardry and the Fifth Edition of the world’s most popular role-playing game. Example of one of the over 100 maps in the City of Brass.
  14. eldamir

Before and after the fall

I concur - the blending on the before angel looks pretty good. You might want to move the pictures with nudey bits showing to something like imgur and link to them..
  15. Fnordlover

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Has a time been announced for the live stream? I'm almost certainly going to be at work during it, but with some for warning I might be able to pop on for a few minutes. Yes, really. I do have faith that I'll be getting a huge number of great minis, most likely in the first quarter of next year. It's just that I'm about 99% sure that some of them will not be what I pledged for, and that Reaper is fully aware of it.
  16. Today
  17. Grayfax

I'm in the same boat... one was gone on a trip to Ohio last week. I'm doing play rehearsals through Wednesday and then one of the others is gone this next weekend with his mother. Coffee is only making the shakes worse... And to make matters worse... all of the others are college students (2 grad students and one undergrad). I'm totally ok with kicking off at 9 pm and going till 1 or so, especially later in the week. Only one of the other players is ok with that.... WHAT?!?!? Back in my college days, we stayed up until 2 am and we LIKED it!
  18. Smokestack

Overturn Rising Sands

And I am out. They looked like they were getting better at communication but they have said maybe 8 words in 3 days... a video was promised Saturday, then Sunday, then today and it’s still not up. So, I am out.
  19. Gadgetman!

03903: The Dark Maiden

I just got my grubby hands on the 03903 reissue, and yeah. I'll be spending a few hours just admiring it. Crisp details and elegant lines. Well worth the money. Now, where did I put my Optivisor?
  20. WhiteWulfe

Two thugs will be "odd" to players of the older ones, however... - workers are limited. They can only do so many build actions before fading. They definitely ardently like Civ IV and V where you just automated four of them and let them go to town. - you can't build eighteen hundred wonders in one city since pretty much every wonder requires a dedicated tile. - I suppose there is a third in that of districts. Interesting concept, takes a bit to get the full hang of it.
  21. Here are two characters I play in a campaign - I have re-purposed Amrielle with my first gentle modification to my druid Fioborn, who uses a whip (removed the bow, tried to add some cloak) and the halfling is my happy go lucky rouge. For some reason when I sealed these two with Vallejo brush on matte, they became shiney - a problem I have off an on.
  22. Lets see... On saturday I picked up a 12DVD set of 'Are You Being Served?' (All the classical episodes and Christmas specials) Today I picked up a package with car parts. (New sump gasket as the old is perished, and air-filled shocks because it seems using oil-filled shocks in the rear of my car wasn't a good idea. They're mounted at about 45degrees... ) And when I got home I found a package from Reaper waiting for me! It got through without and Customs hassle! (It had to happen sooner or later) There wasn't any bonus stuff in it, but since I saved at least $30 on VAT and fees, it doesn't matter. What matters is that it contained 2 Sophies(01442 Troll SLayer Sophie, and 03886 Innkeeper Sophie) and 2 Dark Maidens... Both the Warlord version(14106) and the recently reissued 03903(it was originally the Master Series 30016). And yeah, the details are just... YES!
  23. Crowley

@OneBoot went shopping?
  24. Iridil

Grenadier "Monsters of Mythology" Sphinx Speedpaint

Seeing her all painted and lovely brings out a lot of nostalgia for me - really liking the base too
  25. Iridil

The Oxenfre

Love seeing it all together - such a cool set!
  1. Load more activity