All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Will broke on a sale from frog god games. They offered 40% off their hardback edition of the Bards Gate city adventure. 500 pages of city description, including adventures and houses, shops, castles, sewers Nd everything else to bring a city to life for those of us to lazy to create our own. And the pdf came as a free bonus.
  3. Siri could use thoughts/prayers

Care and good wishes go out to you. His pain is over. I'm sure everything you did was a great comfort and helped to ease the transition.
  4. Is the box no chatter thread around yet? Like to see who's in my box list
  5. Today
  6. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Haven't seen it, but I'd give it a chance just based on Sean Bean. I can't think of anything I've seen him in that I didn't like.
  7. Jack's ID Project (pic intensive)

Okay, these pics are the last of the contents of the largest of the three cases of miniatures in the collection. In the middle of the first pic is a Ral Partha 01-081 Armored Balrog, surrounded by very early Reaper Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse: 02003 Reaper War, 02002 Reaper Plague, 02001 Reaper Famine and 02004 Reaper Pestilence. The second pic starts with a Citadel CM1 Chaos Chimera, followed by a Citadel Fantasy Warriors 501 Goblin Leader on Gargoyle, Mithril Miniatures M78 The Razarac, Citadel C20 (MO-16) Winged Fire Demon, and an unidentified minotaur. The third pic is a bunch of AEG Legend of the Five Rings Clan War Naga snakemen. The fourth pic is Ral Partha's RP 01-023 Zombies blister.
  8. Dice Coins 3D d20

Getting close to the final 48 hours. I won't be going in on this as the minimum buy in for Canadians is just more than I want to spend.
  9. Bunny girls

The project creator has said they wouldn't be doing bunnies with guns until their next kickstarter, so that's the one I'll be waiting for.
  10. I'm happy with my progress. It's the best face i've done, and the highlighting and the blending. Still getting tryign to get better, but blending techniques that used to scare me, are a little less daunting now.
  11. Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I've narrowed my list down to just... $492 USD with shipping, if I remember correctly. Nothing ordered yet though, but hopefully will be able to start chipping away at it soon. I definitely want in on this Kickstarter.
  12. Zombicide: Green Horde

Not that Bel Air...
  13. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Anybody seen this The Frankenstein Chronicles with Sean Bean on Netflix? Gimme a yea or nay on it.
  14. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

That's Nazareth - Hair of the Dog. But I had to look it up, because I was pretty sure that it wasn't right. Uriah Heep does have a song called Son of a B, but it's nothing like the other.
  15. Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

You know... when I plunked down all the money for all the things right up front, it was less painful than this slow burn, where I keep adding money as I can. I keep seeing so many things I HAVE TO HAVE, but I need to pull out the NOPE! (I just need to work more, and then I can be back to swimming in my bones. ) But it will feel so, so good, when I don't have to keep making the agonizing decisions of which things not to add to my order this time. Only $624 more to go! *whimpers*
  16. On to dragoth. Basecoats done except for the head and weapon.
  17. Zombicide: Green Horde

Is it June yet? I want wave 2!
  18. Google Hangouts Chatter thread

Bugger, I just missed everybody.
  19. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

now your messin with a son of a b is one of their songs....
  20. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

I'll be honest, I don't think I know any of their songs. I'm pretty sure I've probably heard a few because of my dad, but the only reason I know of the band is because when I salvaged a bunch of his old vinyl there was a copy of their album "Very 'eavy, very 'umble" in there.
  21. Hasslefree Miniatures kickstarter

Got my stuff and its all gorgeous! I NEED MORE PAINTING TIME! I’m sure this would have been smoother as well without getting sick and casts getting lost/broke. Thanks for the great deals and minis Loth
  22. Jack's ID Project (pic intensive)

Thanks - those two were really bugging me... They were both really familiar but I couldn't place them. It was the different base on Conjunctivus that threw me off. I've spent so much time staring at the Lost Minis Wiki scrolling through unfamiliar manufacturers I'm starting to lose track of where I saw things on there.
  23. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

It was a good show. I hadn't realized "Lady In Black" was their song, since I'd only ever heard the Blackmore's Night version.
  24. Kristof's Car(s)

3 wheel variants done - but only one variant printed. Just realized I never did the gas tank hatch I planned on. Oh well, I guess that means it's electric and charges wirelessly.
  25. I volunteer. I can top it off at the end if necessary, too.
  26. Kev!'s 77187: Tiik Champion (Redux)

He's going to 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. I just know it. P. Sherman had best watch out...
  27. Zombicide: Green Horde

Maybe it got flipped, turned upside down.
  1. Load more activity