All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Also, guess who seems to have acquired whatever has been going around. My husband and I both woke up with scratchy throats. I wanted to play D&D with friends this weekend. My husband's tiny cousins will be over this weekend as well, which means we'll be quarantined. This is bad, because we can't leave and I will go stir crazy. But not so bad, since maybe we'll get a tiny sliver of peace with his cousins around.... Let's just say they are very good at acting their age.
  3. 03477, Brain Horror

Ooey gooey goodness! Kang
  4. I, myself, am not in Texas, but Reaper itself is. Maybe put in an order? At worst, we might get some cheerleader minis out of it.
  5. Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

You sure you don't live in Edmonton? Our buses are all "Your reliable way to work" to which I always add "if you want to be late when we say you'll be ten minutes early". They operate on a schedule that usually will have you half an hour early for work, or five minutes late. So weird.
  6. [SPLIT] CMoN orders

I blame kylo
  7. Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

Not much of a snacker. If I had to choose it would be either chocolate covered pomegranite, think the brand name is Brookside, or Wunderbar. Prefer baked stuff like strudels or cookies but we haven't made or bought any in ages. Despite sitting and laying around most of the time for the last month or so I've actually lost a couple pounds because I didn't have energy enough to forage properly.
  8. Custom stats?

Hello, I'm looking for various miniature rules that allow for the creation of custom units/characters. Can anyone tell me if there are rules for this included in the Warlord rules. Basically I'm looking for something like a set of generic rules, and am wondering if Warlord can be used as such? I'm still probably going to pick it up anyways, but just thought I'd ask. Cheers James Penny
  9. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Why is talking about the game a DM flaw?
  10. Department of Acquisitions and Enablement, the Second

It's too small and the wrong shape to measure my pelvis, because I'm...........too hip to be square.
  11. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

When the Eberron game starts, beware Inquisitives named Copperpot and stay off of lost pirate ships... FTFY
  12. The Hunter Hunted (Secret Sophie for Vegascat) pic heavy

I really like the colours you chose for the werewolf, they're convincingly bestial.
  13. [SPLIT] CMoN orders

Hmm... my first order still has no movement or indication of movement. It's the order i want due to all the display figures in them. Nov 27.
  14. Angie paints some Bones Skeletons

That's a fine collection of skellingtons. A very fine collection, indeed.
  15. [SPLIT] CMoN orders

yup, exactly what happened to my email of questions asking for explanation =/ sorry to hear, they definitely have made me decide not to purchase from them again, no matter how good the deal
  16. That's a quilt square ruler! (I only know this because I quilt a little bit). The 1/4 inch seam allowance ensures that there is enough fabric left after the fabric is cut that when the squares are sewn together, they are the correct size. I'm not sure why it's only marked on two sides, though. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  17. [SPLIT] CMoN orders

I sent them a message on Jan.8, just got a reply now. I also worded it with very specific questions so that I would know if they were really responding to them or if they were just blowing through them. Guess what, I got the exact same copy-and-paste that other forum members got. It shows that they aren't reading the messages at all, they're just pasting answers without bothering to reply to actual concerns.
  18. Currently madly trying to finish Orkz

Cool stuff, keep up the good work!
  19. Painting Bones at work

They're coming along very nicely!
  20. Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

Jan 18th: I tend to be early, with work this gives me a half hour or so to get a cup of coffee and a cigarette in before I'm actually expected to do something. Also I usually arrive before the boss does which means I can actually get things done before being interfered with. Outside of work it makes me difficult to ambush, and also since bike or public transit is how I get around, leaving early gives me some flex time is something on the bike breaks or the bus gets lost. Jan 19th: Not so much a snack, but the last week or so I have had a fierce craving for toast.
  21. Thanks for the responses. I must say I was surprised that Pacesetter Games got it wrong given they have been around for some time and Bill Barsh seems to be pretty well known. I kick myself for not recognizing the red flag when Bill Barsh was defensive of Matt Solarz. I understand that Matt made poor business decisions (and in my view misused Kickstarter funds) but it was the personal lies that irked me and now its deja vu with Bill. I don't know how these people can walk into a room.
  22. Song of Blades and Heroes?

If the next game was with my friend who is already four games deep and knows the rules as well as I (Just from playing too, he hasn't even cracked open the rulebook once) I'd say we're both ready for spellcasters. Unfortunately the next game is with my AL group, I think I'll let them catch up before I throw spellcasters into the mix.
  23. Getting to Know You, Jan 2018

Well, right at the moment as I type this, I'm eating peanut butter and raisins on toast. Earlier this week, I had a large container of "vanilla honey"-flavored Greek yogurt, in which I mixed the other half of my box of raisins. On the less healthy side of things, I have a bag of "caramel apple"-flavored caramels upstairs the consumption of which I've been deliberately drawing out over the past three days. They're really good, so I've been making an effort to keep from eating the whole bag at once. I probably will end up going back to the store for another bag this weekend if they're still there - I bought them for half price on clearance, which is the only reason I could justify buying them.
  24. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Woohoo, my second package from Reaper (in as many days) shipped... Only question now is whether Canada Post will have them for me on the same day or not Why two? Well, for one I ordered the wrong brush for Rune (how I accidentally ordered a 30/0 instead of a 3/0 I don't know, but still), and he also said I could get more stuff because he got a few games, so naturally I had to put that second order in.
  25. 77056 Orc Sniper with Sabre Tooth Tiger head

The look on the poacher's face. Nice job on him!
  26. Crowley's Ghost Archipelago Warband

Very nice work on them! I like how you've got the crew looking fairly uniform by using the same colors, but using them differently so they look like individuals, too.
  1. Load more activity