All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. klarg1

Getting to Know You for April 2019

Honestly, I don't recall that I had one.
  3. Thoramel

I remember I wore a Zorlac Skateboard t shirt with the "Metallica" pushead image on it from one of their decks until it was mostly just holes. Had the matching deck as well. Never cared for the band much after their first album, but that skateboard and that image were pretty awesome to teenage me. Here is that image...
  4. Can anyone provide some links to "storage" that they are using for their bones? I live in the UK but could easily work out something from American links etc :)
  5. WhiteWulfe

Galladoria Games Rise of the Mimics 2!

Guess it is true then: have a box of doggie treats, and dogs don't really care who you are, or in this case... What you are. Give the dog a few pets on the head, and you have a steady supply of food being brought to you...
  6. WhiteWulfe

One I didn't destroy in two weeks or less, and didn't impede my ability to move. Unsurprisingly, this is still pretty much my main qualification I hold for any piece of clothing I wear.. Oh, and had minimal to no branding on it. Cotton blend t-shirts are usually the most popular for me (Adidas makes some really comfy t-shirts, and some of them are only adorned with a small logo!), but lately the Under Armor UV blocking black ones are my absolute favourite. So much so hubby tried to steal them, because he likes them too! Yes, today's letter of the day is clearly the letter "M", and you prefer groups with three syllables to their name *nods sagely* I suspect that previous paragraph should have been in purple, but oh well
  7. Glitterwolf

Kids Paint Day

Nice! And fun to do!
  8. Lord of the Dish Pit

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

My guess is this is what happens when the DM spends 8 months putting together a well researched campaign with interesting characters and story arcs only to have the party turn murderhobo in the first session. "You want to kill off the main npcs for a measly amount of xp? Fine. Defeat this!" Either that or the DM got tired of being the only one who ever provided beer and snacks.
  9. WhiteWulfe

Barely have anything in the door storage, oddly enough. Besides, I'm not comfortable with putting a 4L jug of milk in the fridge door, whether it fits or not - it'll be at a lower, more stable temperature on the shelf! Oddly enough apparently it's a common complaint with this particular fridge. Easiest fix? Swap the door so the hinge is on the left, and apparently it's more balanced. I will check the feet though as a just in case. Door on the old one was a LOT lighter, so that probably helped it too, with the whole easy to close thing
  10. redambrosia

More importantly, how do you make a sharknado? See you next fall
  11. Cranky Dog

I think your driver is stuck in Groundhog Day, always repeating the same delivery again and again and again.
  12. Rat13

Jasper vs the 3D Printer

Has anyone else checked out the 3d files from Humble Bundle this month? Even though I don't have a printer and I'm fairly sure I never will, I'm thinking about buying the bundle anyway on the off chance I have one someday.
  13. Cranky Dog

I don't recall ever having a favourite shirt or favourite clothes when I was young. I was a rebel and I quite content to spend my days in my underwear. Take that clothes!
  14. Aw man, hadn't thought of that. That's going to be an interesting challenge.
  15. Corsair

Lapsed painter with sad Dragonman

Reaper is very cool about posting other minis, so post away! We like pictures.
  16. Did it snap off? The lamp is molded onto the mini as part of the wisps of smoke at the bottom. I didn't even notice it the first time I looked at her. Ours does have some stress whitening/cracks where it meets the smoke though...it's clearly been bent during shipping or packaging. I could easily see it snapping off with too much jostling.
  17. The stream of them working in the warehouse was everything I wanted and more. In fact even if they don't do another stream today it will be playing in the background as I was the ticker...heck might even have it playing on the weekend when the ticker isn't even moving :P
  18. eldamir

Might not be quite level - adjust the leveler screws on the bottom so that it's better balanced? Could also be that all that storage space on the door is affecting it? i.e. Just because the gallon of milk fits on the door shelf doesn't mean it should go there :)
  19. malefactus

I didn't have any favorite clothes as a boy or teen. I went from a skinny sickly boy to a very heavily set teen. Apparel had little or no appeal for me.
  20. Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Cats & Catacombs

The dogs had a similar wild success and delivered early, again no stretch goals and with all of the 3D work done no danger of missing a pre-booked slot at the factory
  21. Evilhalfling

Kids Paint Day

I had the kids home from school unexpectedly yesterday: Elder spawn had a friend over and we did come painting. got a pair of yeti out and I did wash and drybrush with mini-spawn (5yrs) using craft brushes, reaper paint and a wet pallet. I painted eyesockets, and then gave her a toothpick for whites. I was helping Elderspawn with her Dungeons and Doggies figure and Minispawn just grabed a transparent ranger, I told her to paint it however, since I dont have a working system for transparents. It makes a really good ghost now. three more off my bones3 core set.
  22. ...getting up close & personal from a distance is the Goblin way. I am glad you like them, Glitter. Thanks for the reply. Hopefully I won't have to go anywhere for the next couple of days & can get some work done.
  23. Orlando_the_Technicoloured

Hellboy Boardgame kickstarter by Mantic

My main box arrived well I picked it up after a suspicious 'we tried to deliver it but you were out' card showed up on the doormat, I suppose I might have been out back and missed the knock but I suspect it was a drop & dash of the card only. more amusingly the post office also clearly had another couple of Hellboy boxes waiting to be picked up by other people as the mantic tape was clearly visible so there must be more backers nearby The main box is all good, but the furniture has suffered from being stuffed into plastic bags that were basically too small for them so i'll have to see what can be salvaged by hot water treatment but a lot of it looks very white and strained on the bends otherwise i'll need to contact mantic about them
  24. The tracker that shows what wave they're on is here: forum.reapermini.com/ks I found the weight of my package in my tracking information from UPS once my package had actually shipped.
  25. Today
  26. MoebiusStrip

Bones mini turning sticky after a while

So there is hope, good to know :)
  27. I didn't count, but I did get a bag full of bases, probably around 50. You definitely should have gotten more than a few. I'll have to go digging through the box, i don't even remember seeing the skeleton add on. Of course I was distracted by the huge hut.
  1. Load more activity