All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Spirit Beast Dark Elf Elite Charon
  3. odinsgrandson

Overturn Rising Sands

As long as we're here- how do we get invited to the Beekeeper's forum? I'd love to discuss this with Smokestack
  4. Smokestack

Overturn Rising Sands

So... this is not the place, so I can’t say my peace but you are allowed to say yours. Fair enough...
  5. SamuraiJack

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

The Green for the pudding was in Update 83 My choices: Spirit Beast Charon
  6. Cranky Dog

ReaperCon 2018 Hotel Booking Link

So assuming I'm going, but the RCon rates are full, but regular rates are still available. Do we still get the ReaperCon goodies from staying at the Embassy Suites? Also, what are the alternate hotels available. I recall seeing a mention of this on Facebook, but not on the official RCon page.
  7. BruceDuty

Chess Set Figs

I was asked to create a chess set using fantasy figs, and here are some of the figs I used from Reaper. It was fun but 32 figures is a lot of work! Let me know what you think. Used 60022: Karzoug, Runelord of Greed , 02582: Queen of High Elves, 02525: Murkillor, Wraith King , 60075: King Castruccio Irovetti , 89013: Ezren, Iconic Wizard, 77496: Eilluvasheth, Succubus Queen
  8. kazmania7

some tips please!

first off, very nice sculpts (!) if you did yourself if I'm reading this right. I think they turned out painted nice as well. only advice I'll offer is seems to much blush in the cheek hollows on a few of them,
  9. I left my bin out and accessible, along with my lamp and the current WIP. Pretty much the same setup as before; only change is that I let my wet palette dry up so it wouldn't mold. The craft room has turned into the boxes room in general though. No guarentee on baked goods sadly. Most kitchen equipment is packed now or in the give-away pile. Speaking of.... I am bringing a game and an art book to give to folks in the group.
  10. odinsgrandson

Overturn Rising Sands

I had heard about the plagiarized rulebook, but I hadn't heard about the plagiarized company profile, bio, returns policy, facebook bio, company logo, etc. If it were just the rulebook, I feel like it is possible for it to happen by mistake (it is still plagiarism, but maybe they hired someone to write their rules or convert them into an English rulebook with a full layout, and they went way too far, right?). With the other plagiarisms involved, I can't really see a way to give them the benefit of the doubt. I really don't see any way that so much clear copy and pasting can be anything but deliberate. There's always a question about whether this represents incompetence or a scam, but either way, anyone choosing to back this project needs to be prepared to lose your money.
  11. Female minotaur, Bryn the rogue, and Charon are my top 3! Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  12. redambrosia

Spirit beast i uh... don't have strong feelings about the rest
  13. ced1106

Overturn Rising Sands

Peter Eagles: "The owner of the KS account also has a shell corporation registered in Canada named Edgecliffe Systems that was used to scam contractors here around Mississauga, Ontario. ... Luckily we only lost 30 days of work from Azhar ripping us off, but it was still tens of thousands, as we were contracted to build tech solutions for their family in Pakistan." Personally, I'd like to see more evidence, but, given everything else that's happened, I wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Remember that the Ice Age Miniatures KS was run by people who were trying to pitch reality shows, offered guitar books, and sold furniture... More info : https://www.facebook.com/groups/theboardgamegroup/permalink/1805879409466070/
  14. WhiteWulfe

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Woke up to a nice thunderstorm this morning, and it's still raining, yay! For those going"but you're a delivery driver!" you are indeed correct but I'll take pouring rain any day over trying to work in 37C weather. Yesterday was brutal o_o
  15. Evilhalfling

Getting To Know You July

Basic Carpentry. no combat skills, other than swinging a Hammer.
  16. kazmania7

Finished up some minis

very nice ! I especially like your color selection.
  17. klarg1

Getting To Know You July

Yeah, absent modern medicine, my life expectancy is pretty drastically impacted. I doubt I'm much good in a fight, so place me somewhere salvaging materials, or building infrastructure for the team in the short term. I guess this means I could take up some of the higher risk jobs that need doing.
  18. WhiteWulfe

Female Minotaur as well as spirit beast are both ones I'm rather curious about myself..
  19. Inarah

Getting To Know You July

I can shoot pretty well, but I am dependent on drugs to control the crippling pain and will probably be worthless in a month or two.
  20. Sirithiliel

Spirit Beast Female Minotaur Carnivorous Pudding I don't think we've seen: Gloom Stalker (Darkreach) Herbalist (Dreadmere) at least i don't recall seeing those shared before
  21. Guindyloo

Overturn Rising Sands

There seems to be a vast misunderstanding by many people in general that the Beekeepers forum is only for topics of a directly political nature. That is not the case. If you read kit's description, he states: "Topics of a controversial nature belong in a little forum we call "Beekeepers." This includes inherently sensitive political, ethical, and moral discussions." I think that the comments you're discussing are clearly of a controversial nature and very clearly of a sensitive political, ethical, and moral nature. Making a statement against a topic such as this one is also clearly ideological because you were offended by an implication made and wanted to make a statement out against that implication. Typically, one makes such a statement to garner ideological support, sometimes it is to debate the topic. Either way, whether you think that it's a political statement or not, the topic is clearly controversial in nature, otherwise you wouldn't feel such a strong need to make your stance clear here on the forum where a comment that for all intents and purposes was nothing more than a troll comment that was quickly dismissed and buried in a fast moving comment section was not actually made. Any such refutation to such a statement belongs solely in the Kickstarter comments where it was made or it belongs in Beekeepers, but certainly not here on the main forum. Personally, I don't think there's any reason not to just let a comment like that die. So the comment itself is inappropriate here on the forum. I'm not going to make a statement on the merit of it one way or the other. I also have no desire to debate the merit of your statement of support in literal terms, that doesn't belong here either. But what I will say is that I think that if broken down to the bones of your statement, it's a pretty ridiculous reason to choose to pledge with as many red flags as there are on this project. You even stated that you don't disagree with the evidence. I'm not going to tell you what to do with your money and your principles are your own. But your argument here is essentially "I know there's all this evidence that Lex Luthor is probably a bad person with bad intentions, but someone called him a baby eater and I didn't like that so I'm giving him my support." I'm not going to support a company that has this much evidence that they're scammers just because some rando in the comments section made a baseless speculation that labeled them as possibly being something. If that's your choice, that's fine, but I think that if there's a debate to be had here in favour of continuing on with a pledge on this Kickstarter, and I don't personally think that there is, it should be based on the facts as they've been presented, not wild speculation nor feeling offended on someone's behalf based on that wild speculation. I hope that this Kickstarter does end up delivering and that it ends up being a good product for the sake of the people that have, for whatever reason, decided not to cancel their pledges. I hope that the creators have had good intentions all along to put out a project that they're genuinely passionate about. All evidence seems to point toward that not being the case and it's a shame. But as the saying goes, if it looks like a scam, swims like a scam and quacks like a scam, you probably shouldn't give it your money and/or personal information.
  22. NecroMancer

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

I shouldn't be letting this out but in the FB comments the creator did say there will be an Early Bird. Sounds like it will be around $10 cheaper but they did not say if it would be a limited amount of copies of a certain amount of time for the EB.
  23. redambrosia

Getting To Know You July

I know how to sew and do basic weaving. So, when everyone is sick of being ragged, I can make them something nice to wear. I wheeze.
  24. Today
  25. paintybeard

Getting To Know You July

My useful skill is being on a ship a long way from everybody else with a reasonable stock of fuel and other supplies so I can sit things out a long way from land while the rest of you sort out the zombies.
  26. Mohawkmonkey45

LTP layer up kit - part 2 Ingrid

I really like the face on the model. It looks really good!
  27. TheAuldGrump

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

Enough rain last night that, with luck, the fire ban will be lifted, and there will be a campfire at the camp out. Megan has reminded me that last year I did up a couple of adventures for the camp out - and the kids ended up not playing any of them, while the parents did.... The Auld Grump - I tell it you, As they told it to me, By the light of the campfire burning. How by the banks of blue water, Where we sported and played, They once faced the fury of battle....
  1. Load more activity