All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Oh dear, I think I got carried away during last nights insomnia-induced late night Ebaying. Hopefully I'll get outbid on at least a couple of things.
  3. Note to self. Eureka Miniatures has Aztecs, Conquistadores and Pirates among other things..
  4. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

And in the fall. And in the spring. Sometimes there's a few weeks in the summer that are rather pleasant.
  5. Today
  6. Mage Knight repaint Temple Blademaster

Improvement indeed! Looks good!
  7. Iron Maiden Speed Paint

Good one!
  8. 02737, Dung Monster

The extra additions and drool make it unique! Amazing work!
  9. 77506 Kobold

Well done! I like the little fellow!
  10. Searching for Beasts of the Mesozoic should pull up his webpage or backer kit where he gets orders
  11. Mummy Captain

Very nice!
  12. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

There's a Subway down the road from us that has a sign: "free cookies when it rains". I can't help but think they give away a lot of cookies; it's the PNW, it rains all the dang time in the winter
  13. Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, Statue

The eyes have "it"! Seriously. Great work.
  14. Giant Cobra

Good job!
  15. Nefsokar Devourer of Ammat, Statue

Awesome !!! Love those eyes!
  16. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

So retrieve the tea out of the waters? I'm pretty sure you don't want the tea back. (edit - Yes, I know Boston isn't in New York. :P)
  17. Mage Knight repaint Crystal Bladesman

Nice ! These minis are great for practice and make great tabletop warriors! I repainted a few back in the old days..some sculpts are pretty good actually.
  18. 77437 Winter Wolf, by Sandra Garrity

Those eyes are just off the charts! I will blatantly copy them if you dont mind for my wip wolves.
  19. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Thx guys! Typo...I was afraid I misunderstood the word ... EXCEPT NEW YORK!!! We Dutch want that back...you have 3 days to evacuate and leave the premises, make sure it is brought back to it's original state when handed over! No you don't ... In other words...show us!
  20. Tyranny of Dragons: Hoard of the Dragon Queen

Start with an Intelligence (Investigation) check, then a Wisdom (insight) check.
  21. 77437 Winter Wolf, by Sandra Garrity

Thanks, everyone. I spent some time on web images trying to find eye pictures to get them believable. Glad you liked them.
  22. 3d printed tiles

Very nice indeed.. I reckon 3d tiles to be a hassle to be honest.. But that could be the "I started playing D&D before Windows 95" side of me talking.. So have you field tested them, do they make great "adventures" and facilitate better stories?
  1. Load more activity