All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Mad Jack

Don't ask me anything. Tell me something.

I've read that issue of Doom Patrol. I did not, however, go back through old issues of Grit looking for the secrets of the universe...
  3. CorallineAlgae

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I thought about adding it, but I already have Narglauth and they are pretty much the same. I'm probably more likely to paint up and use the two armed version anyway. Truth be told, I'm not very good at painting metal weapons. Rauthuros scares me. I can't wait to see someone who is good at painting weapons give him a go. Would look awesome.
  4. Darkmeer

Getting to Know You, May 2018

Bacon is merely the most successful recycling program ever. We take an Apple, basically worthless, and turn it into delicious BACON! ~shamelessly paraphrased from Jim Gaffigan The Printing Press. Simply put, it made the availability of books, leaflets, flyers and so many other things attainable for the masses. Not always are they used for good, but it encouraged literacy, and with it, the pursuit of knowledge. This made so many other inventions possible from people who would have otherwise had too humble of a beginning to be even considered to teach to read, self included.
  5. NecroMancer

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

You and me both!
  6. Pingo

"Gladys" Dena, Female Barbarian by Cyr

I think the sword looks great, and that bracer too. The NMM is very nice.
  7. Cyradis

NSFW Elmore Demoness by Cyr

Yup! She's mostly using the Olive Skin Triad, plus Red Brick, some Golden Triad and Bronzed Triad, and Clear Red. A tiny bit of a low saturation blue made its way to her neck too.
  8. Geoff Davis

"Gladys" Dena, Female Barbarian by Cyr

Beautiful work all around...but that right bracer is spectacular. The reflection looks exactly right to me. Grabs the eye and screams "shiny"!
  9. Pingo

Oooh, beautiful! is this the figure you were asking about skin references for?
  10. Metalchaos

Beautiful work all around, the wings and skin are amazing.
  11. Pegazus

Randomness XIV: THE FLOOR IS LAVA!

The Long Suck is over! Heading into my first holiday since New Year's Day! It's always a rough stretch.
  12. @Fire_Eyes sent me this amazing set of a vampire and a hero chick under a tree! I love the pink theme going on here. This girl is certainly going to turn around and kick this vamp's patoot! Thank you so much, I love them
  13. Humansquish

Limbo: Eternal War - June 2018

I fear I will spend a lot on this one.
  14. Cyradis

Pretty much no pictures of her are safe for work because boobs and pubes and butts. Therefore, I link my Imgur album with pictures of her. First four photos, others are past work. TADA!!! https://imgur.com/a/JLInP
  15. Humansquish

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Of course you do, he's only the most awesome demon ever. I think I have everything I want, I probably am only going to add a few more bases.
  16. pcktlnt

Can you report them to uber?
  17. Mad Jack

New England Paint Day

Right - anybody else for the 23rd?
  18. I used this figure for CMPA's Adventurer Challenge, and practicing chilling out on a figure instead of going detail crazy. Naturally that meant I had to try something new on it anyway. New: I put a lot of effort into her hair, and actually used it as practice for the hair on my ranger to get better hair methodology down. New: I also took a stab at NMM on armor, with mixed success. Not 100% happy, but it didn't get as much effort as the hair, and I wasn't going for perfection on that part. Same with the sword, not 100% happy, but decided to be satisfied until I try another figure. Because I couldn't resist: I decided the boots were bland, so I freehanded gladiola flowers onto her boot. Then her bra and her dagger needed flowers too. Her name is now Gladys, because she likes said flowers. The minimal effort: Skin tones. I went for a pretty basic set, didn't go crazy on this part, but for a "good enough".
  19. CorallineAlgae

Scenic Grass Tufts and Flowers Kickstarter

We must've been on the same wavelength. I also upped my pledge to add a debris tuft. Went with the Burned Debris Tuft. I like the little white dead branch looking thingies. I wonder what they used for those dead sticks.
  20. LittleBluberry

I'm starting to get antsy to see the preview of the June Dungeon Dweller. I've got stuff I need to buy and I can't decide if I should wait or not...
  21. Today
  22. eldamir

I discovered a couple of months ago that our most recent hire into my department was born the month I graduated from college.... Now, Get Off My Lawn!
  23. CorallineAlgae

Secret Weapon - Tablescapes Dungeons: Mines

Interesting. I bet you're right. I mentioned that possibility in the KS comments a while back but Secret Weapon didn't say if that really was what happened or not. Haven't gotten my pledge in yet. It would be nice if it has the stairs but honestly, I'm just glad the foreign backers won't have to pay shipping to get their stairs. They're usually the ones to get hit the hardest by these kinds of things. It's more of a hiccup to us US backers.
  24. Adept Legacy

Apparently there is now story time with old man [my last name] at my office. I am old man [last name]. My co workers that are being hired are now 14 years younger than me. I guess at least my old man crazy stories are being appreciated.
  25. Knight of the Dinner Table

32mm Fantasy miniatures

Update concerning the FREE Wolf Druid (free for all backers that is): Hello backers! Today we have finished images of our Wolf Druid. We will also be discussing this as a Kickstarter exclusive, what to expect, and a little surprise for you backers. First up however, the eye candy! Doesn’t she look wonderful? Lux has done it again, capturing the details, and bringing this character to life. She will no doubt fill the role of a Druid, should you need one. Of course this model will be free to all who backed us, so everyone can enjoy these images! Now we will talk about Kickstarter exclusives, this one and ones moving forward. The Wolf Druid is our first exclusive, to The campaign only, of course. After shipment, the model will be retired and no more will enter production. Future kickstarters will also receive exclusives that will carry the same trend. The idea is to reward the ones who helped bring this project to life, to give them something that others cannot snag at retail. And we want these models to really feel exclusive. This includes packaging, and a few extras. The box will include a Kickstarter seal on it, and inside the box, we will be including a double sided art card, the first side showing off concept art, and the second will be a beautiful illustration that has not yet been seen before, all signed by the artist himself, Pablo Fernandez. But wait! There’s more! She is a Wolf Druid.. what Wolf would be compelate without both the human, and Wolf form? If you said “none”, you are correct. This exclusive will be a two model set, containing this model, and the werewolf version of her. Giving you a greater and more unique experience than you already have. Wolfthorn has plans for countless more models down the road, and we want you all to enjoy what we bring to the table, and above all, we want to show you that with us, your satisfaction comes first! That quality will always beat out quantity, at our studio. Thank you all and we hope you enjoyed this update, Tony - Team Wolfthorn.
  1. Load more activity