All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Zink

Zink's Burning Light campaign

Turn 3 We are using the new abilities and spells from the Temple of Madness book. The last level up Merengorath learned the spell Burning Mark. It casts a rune which works like a landmine. He cast that in front of the flies near him. The others move towards various cupboards. When the flies move they trigger the rune and it kills both of them. Handy spell for defence of an archer. When the smoke clears a wolf comes through the door. Turn 4 Merengorath misses the wolf. Danny searches a cupboard. Rognvald moves towards another cupboard. The wolf attacks Merengorath and is cut down. A bunch of companions attack and Nameless kills the main darkroot plant. Another vine pops out near Rognvald. Turn 5 Danny searches a cupboard while Rognvald battles the vines. He is injured but kills the vine. Seb is targeted by the event card and fully healed. A vine appears and attacks Nameless Turn 6 The vine misses Nameless on it's activation and the surrounding companions chop it to pieces on theirs. Everyone else heads for the door. Another vine appears near Rognvald.
  3. Corsair

Getting to Know You for April 2019

Question for April 23, 2019 Do you carry a pocket knife?
  4. Wyvernfire

01432 · Reaper Easter Mousling

What a cutie! The lace looks fantastic, like you glued on some real lace on the egg.
  5. Froggy the Great

Bones mini turning sticky after a while

I tend to not spray my Bones figures so I have no data. I've seen this happen frequently on Dreamblade and Heroclix repaints, however.
  6. SamuraiJack

The Path to El Dorado - Aztec Dungeon Tiles

And Quetzacoalt is $60 on their website
  7. Hi folks! I hope everyone had a Happy Easter! Painted this Mousling on last night's Twitch livestream :) Worked on some freehand lace patterns and put a normal-sized penny (I swear!) next to this little guy for scale. He was so much fun to paint
  8. Zink

Zink's Burning Light campaign

It took me months to get as much ready as I did and I expected to play this over a week or so once we started. The scenarios take less than an hour each and everybody is in the mood so we finished off another 2 today. We have one area to explore and then we need to guess where the decanter was hidden. Into the Herb Store we go. This scenario starts with us facing a Darkroot plant. It is immobile but it's vines can travel all over the board. There are 5 points of interest to check out, 4 bookshelves/cupboards along the far wall and right wall and a table in the middle. I threw out a bit of scatter terrain to give the monsters a better chance against shooting and used Joe's playtest idea of adding in the event card with the strongest monsters at the start and then returning it to the draw pile. The cover didn't do much but extra monsters made it a bit tougher. Also for this scenario you need a lot more than the 5 vines I prepped. I'll be making more as I know that the Dark Temple mission needs a bunch. Turn 1 Meregorath kills the nearest vine. Danny and Rognvald advance towards the central table. A vine attacks Danny and he kills it. Ardella kills another vine while the rest move up to the rangers. A nasty disease causing cloud fills the room. Nameless and Ardella get infected. This has no immediate affect but will cause problems in the next scenario. Turn 2 Merengorath misses his shot. Rognvald nd a vine fail to hurt eachother and Danny checks out the table and gets a treasure. Rognvald attacks the vine. A vine attacks Danny and is killed by him. The other vine wounds Rognvald. Everyone moves up and Nameless kills the vine. 2 flies come in the door behind Merengorath.
  9. Beowulfthehunter

What's on TV?

Disappointing, they introduced some ne characters with a poor payoff. Character motivations/actions made little sense. The show felt hateful towards the watcher if that makes any sense. We are getting a season 3, which is thankfully only going to be 6 episodes.
  10. JoeyClearman

Bones Nor'Okk, Etiin (77103)

I just painted this model myself. Really enjoyed the detail. I went with a similar paint scheme. Your mouth detail is really nice.
  11. Corsair

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

This was recently intercepted from a Top Secret W.O.O.F. transmission, MEOW was not amused... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUNmLuNdiL8
  12. Brother Jim

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

There is approximately 25mm in an inch.
  13. Ratmaster2000

Thanks, I actually ordered some of those and some 130/160 as well:) I'll have to see how he'll look:) I may still consider making them bookends with some trophy marble:)
  14. Guyscanwefocusplease

Bones Nor'Okk, Etiin (77103)

Hey all, It's been a while! Didn't get a lot of painting done in the back half of last year because of a few things, but I have started to climb back to the painting desk. I have a few projects I have completed that I will have to upload, but for now enjoy this rendition of Nor'Okk the Ettin. For some reason I have a soft spot for large, Ogre-like miniatures. I like the scale, I like that they're humanoid but big enough to have really good opportunities to play with muscle tone, etc. I do have a lot of ogres set up to work on, so I wanted to make this ettin different looking. It's not perfect, but I frankly had to get him wrapped up before Bones 4 inundates me even further! Thanks for looking. C and C always appreciated.
  15. Today
  16. CorallineAlgae

A 4" base would be about 100mm.
  17. Ratmaster2000

Most of the bases are described by mm (IE 50mm,65mm), what would a 4" base be?
  18. Doug Sundseth

Not the way that Dunlop's Syndrome works, I'm afraid.
  19. strawhat

Mak! Mak Mak! MAK MAK MAK MAK!

Ack. Ack-ack-ack ack-ack. Ack ack ack ack ack ack ack. Ack ack. Ack.
  20. Darsc Zacal

Finished the inventory on my Dreadmere expansion. All good no issues. So Yay! Onto the addons!
  21. @Mckenna35. I like the bigger models. Thanks for asking.
  22. Unruly

Wouldn't the solution to belt loops be gaining weight, rather than losing it? If you lose weight you need to use those loops. If you gain weight, your belly holds the pants up for you. Where did my weekend go? It was supposed to be 3 days. It feels like it was only a few hours. I mean, I still have most of tonight left, but it still feels like all my time vanished.
  23. Skallabjorn

Just a note for GMs looking for potential scenarios for these fine ladies, check the Prose Edda, stories of Skadi and Gerd. Available free at Project Gutenberg
  24. Fire_Eyes

2019 ReaperCon Hotel Information

That would be really unfortunate, especially since they advertised in this thread and on facebook that staying at the hotel would get you a figure and gift card
  25. Corsair

Happy Birthday Dcniles82

Happy Birthday!
  1. Load more activity