All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Pezler the Polychromatic

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Looks worse than that, like his arm is misshapen from a mold issue. I would recommend contacting Reaper about it.
  3. Thank you, they do need a little more work before they're finished. I do hope the riders will look good as well so they don't bring it down. These minis were really really hard to assemble, the riders that are holding their rifles in front of them and the one that fires his rifle, they needed putty to fill in the gap between the hands and the arms. Those bayonet/daggers wouldn't stay on without adding putty to the mix and the horse's tails were secured with putty and superglue as well. In the end these are cool minis, but what a pain to assemble. I got flashbacks from the old Confrontation line with tiny joints at impossible angles.
  4. Thank you all! Oh, she should totally have a wolf companion! That will assuredly happen when I paint the next one.
  5. Glitterwolf

Thorbob: The Viking who explored Texas

Great horns!
  6. Glitterwolf

Darcstaar vs. BONES 1: Ep. 1 - Cassie

Good progress!
  7. Glitterwolf

SisterMaryNapalm and Buglips paint German Infantry

Faces look good.
  8. Gadgetman!

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Don't forget to learn the lyrics and how to do the split jump... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVj8tlXQ1Vg
  9. My schedule went crazy over the weekend. Anyone else making progress while I have been slacking?
  10. Glitterwolf

Reapermini New Site Layout

To be honest, I liked the old site better. When I saw the EU site I didn't like it, I found it less friendly in terms of searching, so I was a bit disappointed to learn that the US site would get the same treatment. I used to love to browse through the store on the site, often finding minis I wasn't aware of. With this layout I probably won't anymore. Sorry if that comes of as negative, I don't mean it that way. It's just that I really found the older site more pleasant to look at and browse through. There are probably good reasons to change it. It won't stop me from getting Reaper's minis though.
  11. Now the race is on, who will be in their warehouse first, the EU container or the mysterious last container?
  12. Glitterwolf

They are risen!

Good job on the skellies! I like the backdrop!
  13. Glitterwolf

Pond

Good terrain!
  14. Glitterwolf

Bones Nor'Okk, Etiin (77103)

Very nice!
  15. Glitterwolf

01432 · Reaper Easter Mousling

That's amazing! I love it!
  16. Glitterwolf

The Path to El Dorado - Aztec Dungeon Tiles

I have seen it, thanks. But not for me. Shipping to Europe is a pain I have Greenstuffworld Roller Pins with which I can make stuff like this myself I already have Aztec ruins also from Greenstuffworld. So, I do like this but in the end I won't be needing them. But I appreciate pointing it out.
  17. WhiteWulfe

Galladoria Games Rise of the Mimics 2!

Not quite sure why, but I want to pet it, and give it a cookie....
  18. Tested dry ink on plastic palette by running the sealer over it and scrubbing at it with a junk brush. No reaction. The ink is not the culprit.
  19. NebulousMissy

I read some new research while bored at work. Apparently cats do indeed know their names. They just don't care when you call them. Just as we all suspected.
  20. OneBoot

You mean you don't also freak out when someone puts a cucumber behind you while you're eating? ... Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  21. Today
  22. So weird things have happened. I did a purple wash on the chimera - didn't like it, and re-airbrushed back some bone colors (reaper's purple wash is far too grapey colored - not smell). Did a little more bone color highlighting with the airbrush but decided to drybrush the rest. Popped in some red eyes. Note: these figures are for tabletop and experimenting, so I am deliberately going "good enough" at many phases, compared to usual nitpicking. The weird came when I put Reaper's Brush-On Sealer on the chimera skeleton. Aside from the Vallejo stuff above, every color is a Reaper paint. Miscellaneous Bone or Ivory colors. Didn't really keep track which. I think Yellowed Bone, Stained Ivory, and Splintered Bone are on the list - may have more. The chimera turned yellow. The wings are really yellow. The yellow is super similar to that of the Scale 75 Wood Ink, but the retinting is appearing the most on the areas that do NOT have lots of exposed purple + ink mix (they got covered in white). However, the areas that were drybrushed successfully also are more protected. What the heck is happening?! Compare the chimera to the owlbear and the manticore - the last two are not sealed.
  23. Pezler the Polychromatic

That bad, huh?
  24. LittleBluberry

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I can't tell from the picture, but it might be mis-glued.
  25. Galladoria Games

Galladoria Games Rise of the Mimics 2!

Another mimic is on the loose in your mines :)
  26. Sibling

I got the 4 day weekend (Australian, but the holidays usually vary by state). So I’m currently at work doing day 1 of a 2 day work week because we have another holiday on the 25th of April (and I’m currently not working Fridays) it’s very lonely, most people took advantage of the ability to take a full week off by using just 3 days of leave. I’m kinda bored and I want to go home because my reaper order arrived about an hour after I left for work this morning.
  27. Fire_Eyes

2019 ReaperCon Hotel Information

I'm really really hoping it's a miscommunication
  1. Load more activity