All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Without having seen Endgame, that's hard to say with complete certainty, but... Kinda important.
  3. Backflowteck

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

I’m in wave 4 with all three lod’s and have 4 orders. One large and three small. So far I’m impressed with how fast they have moved on everything. Just patiently waiting for the container to arrive. Getting anxious for them to arrive at my house. Seen orders around my city but none in my city. Of course I can’t watch it all the time. Work gets in the way of that. Hopefully everyone will have a good day.
  4. haldir

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

Found out today, who the artist for the Pendleton Whiskey Fest is in July this year, Post Malone. I've never heard of the artist, so no worries on requesting the time off of ticket/hotel purchasing. One of these years I'm gonna make it over there for this one. Just again, not this year. Oddly the only artist that has peak my interest is Zac Brown Band & they were the first act around 4 or 5 years ago. Since this was my plan to get rid of the rest of my vacation hours this year (my yearly is August), I'm not sure what I'll use em for now. I think Wizardworld is coming in late July & I have no plans to attend but I think my daughter wants to again. No music act I wanna see coming to the Idaho fairs this year either. Glad I got tonight off at least for Old Dominion over in Boise at least!
  5. Sylverthorne

One. Not my estimate; I'm just telling you what I did, as a more-or-less experienced Bones Kickstarter backer. I am one of clearly many, many backers, and my solution to too much Bones, not enough money is provably not the only one. Two. you're being pretty rude. Please don't.
  6. Just received my order shipping. Wave 13 with the giants. I'm guessing with the skipped orders for the tree and hut, it allowed them to get to the end with the giants.
  7. Glitterwolf

77259: Fly Demon

Very good work!
  8. We know there were 16,200 Kickstarter backers. We also know there were additional backers who joined after the Kickstarter closed. Seemingly at least 500, probably more than 1000 unless you want to claim they all have double-digit orders too. Yet, when the tracker started, there seem to have been fewer than 23,000 orders at the start. That does not add up to a substantial number of people with 10+ orders. Call it "assumption" or "speculation" all you want, but I think it's pretty clear that your estimate of only 500-600 backers on hold is wildly off... I have a large order that I locked in just once with no additions. My educated guess is that the majority of people decided what they wanted, locked it in, and never looked back.
  9. I just re-read Catch 22 a day or so ago, and then I saw a promo trailer for a series or movie of Catch 22 on Hulu today, how odd is that!
  10. Green Eyed Monster

>Raises Head< Did Somebody Call? GEM Net effect in the end was the same but I took a different route. While the campaign was active and stretch goals were revealed I kept bumping my pledge. At the end, I ended up with two orders, the huge order that was my pledge while the campaign was active plus a couple of add-ons at the end, including the Hot Lead Bundle that was offered after the campaign closed. GEM
  11. Rob Dean

Getting to Know You for April 2019

Yup, that’s our garage. We’ve got two cars in there, but only three of the four sides can be accessed; on one car the passengers must dismount before the car is pulled in, or else they are climbing out the other side.
  12. Probably a wise course of action!
  13. Today
  14. Sylverthorne

I had at least two digits worth of orders, as a wave one backer, and I got the impression I wasn't the only one. (there was a lot of stuff I wanted, and I plotted over the time the PM was open to get ... pretty much all of it). Came out to thirteen or so orders, give or take, as I slowly filled my list. So, y'know. There's that. It's not good to make assumptions, and even speculation can be super-risky around here.
  15. kristof65

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

No, it wasn't. It was prop 215 The Compassionate Use Act of 1996. And as long as some people are willing to pay that much, the speculation will continue. There are companies out there that deliberately feed that sort of speculation, but IME, Reaper isn't one of them.
  16. Well not 10 orders, but I was a wave 1 that locked in Jan of 2018 and I ended up with 3 orders. I forgot that you can lock and then add more, a mistake that I will not make again. I doubt too many others are in the same situations though. Oracle
  17. Maglok

Wrath of the Righteous painting log

And fly is done! Can be found in show-off. I am now basing the 'wolf demon' from Reaper, which is basically a Glabrezu. Pretty epic looking base so far. :) Oh and here is a Deva that shows up in Wrath of the Righteous which I had already painted.
  18. Given that you and your 5 orders are likely an outlier, the person assuming 10 orders per backer was just silly. Any remaining Wave 1 backers confirmed late and the vast majority are going to be just 1 order hence why they locked in late. Assuming the average of later waves are consistent with the 1.3 orders per backer, we are still talking about 4500 backers waiting. All depends how many, if any post-KS backers didn't ship today that have their items in stock...
  19. I've got a ticket for Saturday afternoon! How necessary is watching "Ant Man and the Wasp" before this? I've seen everything else. (And I almost asked about Aunt Man and the Wasp. :)
  20. Maglok

77259: Fly Demon

Shop link: 77259: Fly Demon Painted up this Fly 'demon' as a Giant Fly for a upcoming campaign. Fun for such a simple mini. :)
  21. Doug Sundseth

Reapermini New Site Layout

Here's the link for Reaper's Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures And here's Reaper's YouTube channel if you can't get to the live Twitch stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/ReaperMiniOfficial
  22. you're a gem! thanks!
  23. OneBoot

Reapermini New Site Layout

If you want to watch it while it's actually live, the link I've used before is: https://www.twitch.tv/reaperminiatures?fbclid=IwAR2hXeoPvFs8652x8_OjHuZALRrtCwwO1JWi1QtnfSIuqis7iMRecNY-YBk (there's nothing live there right now) Note that this will want to open up in the Twitch app if you're using your phone. If you want to watch it on youtube, each episode is uploaded after it's recorded. If you're looking for the link from reapermini.com, I assume it's this? https://www.reapermini.com/&amp;post=7236850_2731 If so, I get the same 404 result. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  24. Cool, I'll have to pick some up.
  25. http://forum.reapermini.com/ks for future reference, it's the same address as the forum, just with /ks added to the end.
  26. Can I get a link to the shipment tracker again? Every time I save it it vanishes the next day.
  27. Disciple of Sakura

I don't know if we've officially received word that the Frost Giantesses are still in stock or not. I'd honestly be surprised if they were...
  1. Load more activity