All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Sigurd, Mercenaries Sergeant

What I do is take a sheet of office paper, place it under the mini, and prop it up behind the mini with something so it curves upward behind it. Works in a pinch!
  3. Friar Stone

This remains one of my favorite sculpts ever made by reaper. He's just so wholesome! Great job!
  4. Conan The Boardgame Fully painted

While all of this is impressive, especially the paint time, I was most blown away by the marble... How did you get such great looking marble??
  5. Happy Imperialism Day Beagle

Waves happy birthday
  6. ...one of the L.A.F/ Fellows thought he looked deep in thought. Idiocy is another possibility. I thought he looked happy as well; that feeling of well being that follow a good meal. Thanks for the reply, chaoshead! WELCOME BACK, canuckotter! When I saw all the "likes" I knew you had paid a visit. Thanks for a very kind reply. I miss you when you are not around. I am delighted you enjoy the stuff, get a laugh out of it, & find a bit of inspiration. THAT makes my day. It's the best way of say thanks. I don't really consciously plan out my characters. As a boy I populated my life with imaginary companions. I think my characters are a matter of habit.
  7. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Morning all! I am at work and have been here for the last half hour or so. I may be the only one here, as I had to turn on the lights in the building when I got in. Looks like everyone else took the day off (the military guys have today as a day off, people at my company have to use PTO). I would have taken the day off, but I used all of my PTO (and then some) for RCon this year. I did bring in my travel paint kit, so we will see if I can motivate myself to paint after imbibing some caffeine. I hope everyone has a great day. You know, after you all wake up.
  8. Today
  9. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Guess that just leaves the HMMWV. I'm betting he fits it with a Mk. 19 grenade launcher that's been fitted with snowball grenades...
  10. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Snowballs at 20 paces it is. You could even lace yours with spiders and broccoli and I still would take one in the face to be the leader of tabletop. So it is ON! Now no cheating and no bringing your F-14 tomcat with you to the snowball fight. That is UNFAIR advantage.
  11. Picked up a future bundle from Kingdom Deaths Black Friday sale, Mr and Mrs Silence were just too awesome. And the art card pack, can never have too many art cards.
  12. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

I wondered if it had to do with that medication. Now unfortunately you have a window on my world. (Or vice versa) I think today is a day for nsaids, (at least for me.)
  13. Kingdom Death: Monster 2

Oh yeah, that's the kind of update I've been craving... *Wipes drool off chin*
  14. Sweet/candy exchange

What?! I’m not a member of WOOF? I’m sad. I’m not an actual leprechaun I just play one on the internet.
  15. Drill bits

I bought a whole heap of cheap 0.5 and 0.8mm bits from China. Mostly rubbish, but at a ridicilously low price, so worth it. If I break one bit on every mini I pin, I'll still have a handfull left over by the time of Bones XI... I may in fact have used on as a pin...
  16. Awwwww! Too cute That is a lot of clones though. Let the march of the Dain army commence Went to black Friday sale at kingdom death and grabbed some goodies (not everything I wanted, things went fast) but I did get an armor set for creating matches to our personal favorite survivors and some special figures.
  17. Kingdom Death: Monster 2

Yea! It's open again. Now to decided just how much invendt.rmt in poots I'm willing to make now that I k ow the game
  18. Welp, hoping I don't regret this. I just snagged the Kingdom Death 80 year savior from eBay. She was $60. But I've been wanting her since I first saw her. I would have liked to get the 40 year savior as well, but they're both $60, and I don't have that much spare money.
  19. Drill bits

Greenstuffworld has drill bits and drills for reasonable prices. They have Friday sales now.
  20. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

It's funny you say that. We had a little fire going in our stove, all because of the missing bread clip. Yay for baking soda! I was disappointed there was no rampant dragons or lions or goats or, well, anything rampant. See, that's how it's supposed to go. Prethawing your turkey makes everything much easier. Our thanksgiving was pretty good. Turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie. I forgot to cook the broccoli, but what's thanksgiving without forgetting something? We had had my dad over, he really enjoyed it. He ate a lot. I think he's gained weight too, his cheeks look less hollow. And then hen we went to target. Because we really needed kitty litter. It wasn't too bad, all things considered. We found a few movies, a PS4 for $20 off, and a positively HUGE Ferraro Roche chocolate ball. Took us like, 30 minutes, which wasn't too bad considering the amount of people.
  21. Kingdom Death: Monster 2

I went ahead and added the Pathfinders and First Hero expansion in the PM. Soooo happy I was able to add the Pathfinders. Felt lots of nerd satisfaction after ordering new versions of my old iconic pals.
  22. Drill bits

So I broke my most useful bit the other day & instead of ordering a new set I thought I'd ask what others were using. Figured there might better quality ones out there. Is there anything I should look out there over others? Thx!
  23. December specials?

The 'nuked' posts you are referring to were forum members speculating that it was a new version. Which it is not. Here's the wording on the actual package: "This box contains a complete plastic Kaladrax skeletal dragon miniature. These parts are the initial pre-production shots to ensure the quality and fidelity of the molding process. As these are pre-production parts, they were cast in a darker material and may be softer or more flexible than the final production copies." Link to listing in the store Just more pronounced in some areas, like along the vertebrae. I was expecting something of the sort, though, given that it was from the initial "test shots" run. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  24. December specials?

I've already order my pre-production Kaladrax, but I just noticed what OneBoot said and wanted to clarify. I wasn't expecting the pre-production Kaladraxes to have more mold lines than a standard Kaladrax. Were the mold lines just more pronounced than what's typical on a regular Bones model or were there actually multiple mold lines on some of the parts?
  25. Randomness XIII: Cognitive Dissonance While You Wait

Actually, the reason I wasn't able to get any leftovers was because, for once, the only leftovers available were the ones she had set aside for my cousin and his family because they weren't there, but would be stopping by later. I still may end up making the drive though. After all, I've got a rental car that's getting 40mpg average. At one point yesterday I had it register 58mpg for a 10 mile drive. I just have to wait until at least 6am. But then, the endives will be mine! I'm also thinking of buying eggplant, zucchini, and a couple other things too since I just started marinating some chicken and thawing out a pork butt. I'm gonna make pulled pork and grilled chicken to eat over the next few days, and I need sides. Plus, I've never tried eggplant before and I've eaten enough grilled squash/zucchini in the last couple months that it's starting to get just a little boring. Gonna have to stop and refill a propane tank(or both) too, so I may be waiting until closer to 8am, because that's when the place I get my refills done at opens in the winter. Because I'm almost out of grill fuel. One of these days I'm gonna buy a 50 or 100lb tank to use for the grill so I only have to fill it once every 6 months or a year...
  1. Load more activity