All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. She's so beautiful. I think this is the figure I'm most excited for. It's almost enough to make me wish I'd gotten two, even though I don't like painting the same thing twice.
  3. Redacted, wow, I didn't know Mueller and Barr were on the forums
  4. Sylverthorne

Getting to Know You for April 2019

Bugs Bunny.
  5. The Dollar Tree bags I bought aren't from Safari Ltd, they're "Creatures of the World" from Imperial Toys (website imperialtoy.com). The farm animals are set 46093, the dogs and cats are set 45645.
  6. I was lucky enough that all the little resealable baggies in my Fan Favorites and Dreadmere expansions were very nearly enough for every multipart mini in both those two sets AND the Core. I did end up assembling a small handful that only needed a single piece attached so that I didn't need to go buy more. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  7. The other way to fix that, which seems to be more expensive but less problematical, is to float a couple of layers of cement on top of the slab which levels everything. It's pricy and renders the area useless while it's drying but it does give a level floor We replaces the rec room carpet with laminate and wound up having to use a foam filler and a weighted roller to level the floor but I don't know if that's available for tile.
  8. Pezler the Polychromatic

Bugs Bunny and all of its unvarnished humour is what I grew up on, and Scooby Doo as well. Power Rangers are just a ripoff of Voltron, and I will stand by that opinion.
  9. Green Eyed Monster

Randomness XV: 'tis a silly place.

On the suggestion of our family doctor wife and I have both tried products made from the Hemp Oil. It has been beneficial for both of us, me for my arthritis through the oil in a capsule and her for a persistent spasming muscle group in her back through the application of a cream containing the oil. Our pharmacist started stocking medical grade certified product shortly before it was recommended we try it and he is hardly able to keep it in stock as the word gets around. GEM
  10. Jeepnewbie

Trying to Identify

Awesome thanks everyone! I was thing the rat pirate looking one might be mega minis and the alchemist looking one was heritage but can't find them. There are so many companies on lost minis wiki it is awesome.
  11. Brother Jim

Reapermini New Site Layout

Is anyone else constantly having to re-sign in EVERY time they come back to the site, despite checking the remember me box every time they do so? About half of those my browser prompts me to update my saved password....even though it hasn't changed since the site updated.
  12. That point is covered by houses, too. Two (?) summers ago, wife and I tore out the lovely carpet in our living room that was short white with dark green and red sprinkles, aptly named Christmas from the paperwork left from the previous owners, in order to lay down tile. It's the "ground" floor, and so front door to back saw a lot of shoe traffic. There was just one problem with putting tile over that slab. They hadn't poured it level! OMG! It looked like what happens when a cavity is filled with PVA and dried! The edges of the concrete lift up about a half inch from the rest of the floor. And with 18" tile? That's now a ramp. Couldn't see any way of fixing it other than hours of grinding with a diamond blade. Decided I'd rather tiles break later and then be repaired with grout rather than attempt to burn down the house.
  13. Doug Sundseth

Of those, Bugs. But the Roadrunner is better than any of them.
  14. I tried to do an inventory of the Core set tonight. I was not properly prepared. I've got bags with both bagged figures and loose figures. I'm going to need some small bags now, since I'm not an assembler type person. That, or a lot of squishing one figure to where I can see it in the bag, check it off the list, then try to find the next one. Or more simply, tape the bag after opening it. Yeah. The simple solution always comes to me after I've complained about things.
  15. Kangaroorex

Ya know, nicotineless tobacco was not a popular cigarette choice. People aren't smoking it for the flavor or the ambience... Prop 420 was the bill that legalized medical marijuana in California. However, you can still get canned in any state if they find it in your drug screen. If the federal government ever legalized it is would make a positive mess of so many corporate rules... poor babies. I really hope I live to see the day.
  16. Brother Jim

Reaper Bones 4: Enthusiasm and Commentary Thread

Thanks!! That seems do-able.
  17. EDIT: Actually after a closer look, yes it does: But with all the bits attached, it's not obvious: And here's the back and side views of the female too, just because: There's 4 parts to assemble on her back, and as I learned the hard way, they layer over each other. So, attach the left leg first. Next, attach the sword/tail piece to the head piece, then attach the head piece to the legs piece. You could attach the left leg last, I suppose, but it will be easier without the sword in the way. Huzzah! --OneBoot :D
  18. (raises hand) Same boat. The dark elves look amazing!
  19. Today
  20. I forgot the box on the floor, so didn't take it with me to work. -__- Will be out tomorrow. :)
  21. Zink

Scooby Doo. Don't know why exactly but I've liked many of the versions of that show all my life. Looney Toons is good too. I had a good laugh the first time I saw violence warnings on the cartoons I grew up with. Power Rangers.. Nah, watched it a few times when I was in college and bored but it never did anything for me.
  22. Seer of the Pitt

I thought the same thing... Here's a pic of some 50 state legal hemp flowers to commemorate the page number.
  23. Zink

And I've missed the reference so not disappointed about missing whatever it was.
  24. TGP

Foghorn Leghorn Marvin the Martian Bugs... ... ... ... ... Scooby ... Power what?
  25. Xiwo Xerase

Wizard by Jim Johnson?

I think this is 02478: Gregor the Wizard. You’ve done a good job painting him. Your grandson should be pleased.
  26. Here are the Dark Elves:
  1. Load more activity