• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Warlord

Warlord

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

Hello all:

I would be careful on selecting your vehicles, the sizes out there are very different. I would recommend you a look at this article that covers scale and proportions:

The question of scale for W.W. II 28mm Gaming…

I have several of the Reaper RotD minis and they are on the larger size, purchasing 1:56th scale vehicles for these are going to be very small. I would recommend 1:48 - 1:50th for these minis.

There is a large selection out there for these (Tamiya, Hobby Boss, Corgi, Solido and so on), however here is a link to some resin kits which are very easy to build:

German Vehicles

These are German vehicles in the link, however there are many others, just do a search for them.

"The Dungeon Builder" what are Drug Marts and do they have them in Texas?

"THERE'S NO WAY 'ROUND, NO WAY BACK, THE WAY IS FORWARD!"

"Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me" - Psalms 144.

www.Frontline-Command.com
www.Frontline-Command.com/blog
www.Frontline-games.com
www.Precisionmodeldesigns.com

#17 Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder

The Dungeon Builder

• Bones Supporter
  • 2030 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 12:28 AM

Drug Mart is a Pharmacy chain up here in Ohio. I have no idea where else they have stores.
"I forgot about the gods and spun my own bright fate, while at the root of life the three spinners laughed." Bernard Cornwell, Lords of the North

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users