• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Draugr

Draugr

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 05:31 PM

Hi everyone.

Has there been any news on the release of the next set?

I'm dying to get those rats and the kobolds./Hell, I can't wait to get the gnoll either for that matter. LOL

Thanks,
John

#2 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10012 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Hi everyone.

Has there been any news on the release of the next set?

I'm dying to get those rats and the kobolds./Hell, I can't wait to get the gnoll either for that matter. LOL

Thanks,
John

Rats and Gnoll are available on our website as of today, and the Kobolds and Dwarf are scheduled to ship to distribution two weeks from Friday, so 4/29.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#3 VFults

VFults

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:32 PM

I was checking out the Alliance Distributors web site tonight. On a whim, looked up Asylum Miniatures and found these listed (not yet available):

NYA ASY 20036 Herrerasaurus (dinosaur) $7.49
NYA ASY 20037 Kentrosaurus (dinosaur) $7.49
NYA ASY 20038 Cerberus $17.49
NYA ASY 20039 Cyclops $17.49

I'm pretty sure the Cerebus and Cyclops are mispriced and will be $7.49, not $17.49.

Regards,

V

#4 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

Hi
Just wondering if the Dinos are sized to scale with the rest of the minis?
Also, will I be able to order them here or will they be through the Asylum site?
Thanks in advance.

#5 VFults

VFults

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

I'm only guessing, but I think, based on price, the dinos will probably be around the size of the LE Young Red Dragon. Once released, they will be in the Reaper store like the other LE ppms.

Regards,

V

#6 Halberkill

Halberkill

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 206 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

I'm only guessing, but I think, based on price, the dinos will probably be around the size of the LE Young Red Dragon. Once released, they will be in the Reaper store like the other LE ppms.

Regards,

V

Actually I think those dinos are Procon Collect-A dinosaurs, that Reaper's parent company Hobby-Q distributes. It probably was a test image or one that got cross posted into Legendary Encounters. Aside from that they are around 1/48 scale, which is a bit large in scale for the minis, but close enough for eyeballing them. They are also the best darn vinyl dino models in existance outside of the now defunct Battat. I have many of them.

Halber

#7 jr665

jr665

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:01 AM

Hi, about this;

... the Kobolds and Dwarf are scheduled to ship to distribution two weeks from Friday, so 4/29.

Sorry for being impatient, but
How long till they get to the Reaper store?
Thanks

#8 greyhaze

greyhaze

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 736 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:09 AM

It's very likely it will take 30-35 days, and only if they don't get stuck at customs.

#9 ReaperClark

ReaperClark

What Miniatures Should Look Like

• Bones Supporter
  • 544 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:51 PM

Hi, about this;

... the Kobolds and Dwarf are scheduled to ship to distribution two weeks from Friday, so 4/29.

Sorry for being impatient, but
How long till they get to the Reaper store?
Thanks

Generally, when the new release hits its street date, the web goes live within a day or maybe two.

edit:
Sorry, the official release date is 05.09.2011
Matt Clark Production Director Reaper Miniatures

#10 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10012 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 09:41 AM

It's very likely it will take 30-35 days, and only if they don't get stuck at customs.

Um, they don't "get stuck in customs" when we ship them from our factory to our distributors. I think you confused my statement with "they're shipping to US from our overseas suppliers". Allow me to be clearer.

We got the product physically on our dock back in JANUARY when I posted that they were in, and we had to wait 90 days to release them because of the rules our distributors impose on us. When April came, we released the first 2 of the new 4 models - the Rats and the Gnoll. Last week, My employees shipped to our distributors the Kobolds and the Dwarf. These will go live in our online store in just a few calendar days (Monday, today being Saturday) - and at that time, they will also be available in your FLGS, or at least available for order if your particular FLGS did not pre-order them.

We have a standing order right now for another shipment from our overseas supplier, and I will announce here, again, when those come in, but they won't go online for 3-4 months after that. Saves us the embarrassment of saying "available in June" and then them not arriving until July.

bryan@reapermini.com

This post is 100% organic. No Artifical Spellcheck or Grammar Check was used in the manufacturing of this post. No Zombies were harmed in the making of this post.

~His High Gameliness, the Most Reverend and Inscrutable, Space Pope Bryanzilla I

#11 Dr.Bedlam

Dr.Bedlam

Godlike

• Members
  • 3863 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:28 PM

Not that it's any of my business, but why do your distributors not want you to release product for 90 days?

I don't look like Haldir's avatar, either

#12 greyhaze

greyhaze

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:39 PM

I think you confused my statement with "they're shipping to US from our overseas suppliers".

Yep, I did, my bad.

Saves us the embarrassment of saying "available in June" and then them not arriving until July.

I know exactly what u'r talkin boot.

#13 greyhaze

greyhaze

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:41 PM

Not that it's any of my business, but why do your distributors not want you to release product for 90 days?

Ditto, that' seems pretty nutso.

#14 Reaperbryan

Reaperbryan

Living Miniature

• Reaper Peeps
  • 10012 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 03:57 PM

Ditto, that' seems pretty nutso.

They require 90 day advance notice of any new item, or they refuse to stock it.

bryan@reapermini.com

#15 greyhaze

greyhaze

Uber-Mensch

• Bones Supporter
  • 736 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:43 PM

harsh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users