Jump to content


Photo

Temple of Elemental Evil


  • Please log in to reply
1148 replies to this topic

#616 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:33 AM

Since I saw my quarry run off into the bushes, I will take off after him as well. Seeing Not-Sam kinda sorta thinking about heading in that direction too, I yell at him to follow me and take off into the bushes after Furnok.

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#617 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6955 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:45 AM

Not-Sam follows after Shad-Oh and the other man, more certain now that he will not be easily picked off in a separate ambush, as Chara had recently cautioned him.

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#618 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

After running a few feet into the woods, I stop Not-Sam behind and hold my finger to my lips, signalling for him to remain still and quiet. I'm going to start using my Ranger goodness to start tracking Mr. Fancy Pants through this forest. :devil:

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#619 Inarah

Inarah

    Godlike

  • Bones Supporter
  • 4281 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 10:36 AM

Isha wheels the horse around, her hand still tingling from the crack to the skull she gave Golden.

Seeing the two groups have scattered, with some running off into the bushes she chooses the big man standing in the middle of the path as her next target. Urging the horse forward again, she charges Kobort.

(d20=12, d6=4+1)
~It's not broken.... it's a conversion. ~

"I got my brother and his six year old hooked last week. They were soon back at the friendly local for more. Starts with a cute lil unicorn, next thing you're onto griffins and purple worms." ~ Carnacki the Ghost Finder

#620 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12770 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 12:53 PM

ROUND 2 (initiative goes to the good guys)

Tiron


You strike the robed man where he is most vulnerable! Doing a mighty 8 pts of damage to him!

Chara

You connect with your blow! Damaging the monk for 6 pts of damage! The monk drops to the ground as you pull your sword back. He is dead!

Not-Sam, moves with Shad to look for Furnok

Bodyguard moves to help but with the monk going down he moves toward Kobort, since he is the last one standing at the moment. He swings with his longsword at the big man, but misses badly.

Cory

With all your anger & frustration over Golden, you let the stone fly at it's strongest repetition! The stone connects with the dwarf's skull for 3 pts of damage! As the stone strikes the dwarf, he falls back onto the ground. He isn't moving but your not sure if he is still alive or not.

Shad-Oh

You make your way into the brush where the thief scampered off to. You don't see him just yet (roll a D100).

Isha

You charge the big man, but he dives out of the way...........

Elmo

With the big man dodging Isha's attack, he swings his axe at him trying to catch him in the confusion. He misses badly thou.

Golden's group

Golden (- whatever, he isn't moving at the moment!)

He lies on the road, still not moving

Kobort

The big fighter swings his Elmo, trying to cut the big man down. He misses almost as bad as Elmo's attack did!

Turuko (-18 hps)

DEAD!

Furnok

(depends on Shad's roll)

Round still open, pending Shad's roll, & Furnok's actions
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#621 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6955 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Chara is attacking the monk. She's just cursing Golden and all his new friends. I had Bodyguard charging to help. Maybe he could be there on the next round?

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#622 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12770 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

Combat post has been updated due to Spike's clarification. Also since the monk died, Bodyguard went to fight the remaining live person, or at least the only left that can be seen at the moment.
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#623 Razberry Ranid

Razberry Ranid

    Instigator

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:17 PM

(roll d6 = 5 for init)

Cory rushes to the fallen dwarf pulling a rag and rope from his pack, stuffing the rag into the dwarf's mouth and quickly tying his hands before checking to see if the dwarf is still alive or not. The cleric of St. Cuthbert was not going to be suprised by this dwarf again and was taking no chances.

#624 wildbill

wildbill

    Tulsa Warlord Gawd

  • T-Town Crew
  • 3173 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:30 AM

Furnok

(depends on Shad's roll)

Round still open, pending Shad's roll, & Furnok's actions



Man, I can't win for losing. :down: I rolled the ever awesome 70. :down: Maybe it helps that he should be rushing through the forest to escape? ::D:

As Shad is going through the woods trying to find Furnok, I sling my short bow over my back and walk with my short sword at the ready, just in case he decides to ambush us.

"Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building."

 

My Indian name is "Runs With Beer".


#625 styates

styates

    Grand Pubah of Fantasy Football

  • Members
  • 3580 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:30 PM

The mysterious new arrival to the party withdraws his bloody sword from the back of the now dead monk. Taking a brief moment to spit upon the corpse, he assumes a defensive stance keeping his main attention on the battle between the two large warriors.
Fantasy Football: It's like Dungeons and Dragons for guys who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.

Stefan Yates
Olsburg, Kansas
Email: syates@twinvalley.net

Posted Image

Jedi Librarian, Moderator and Data editor for The Internet Book Database of Fiction {and non-fiction}

#626 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6955 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:55 PM

Chara moves to help out Elmo, though she still isn't entirely certain what the dark-armoured man is all about. She is careful not to make herself another easy target for him lest he be of a mind to kill everybody no matter which group they belong to.

OOC can I reach Elmo to help him this round?

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 


#627 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12770 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:05 AM

Shad

Actually, as you enter the brush, you scan the area & with your trained eyes you pick out the thief quite easily. He notices you see him & he pops up out of bushes & says

"I yield!!"

He also throws down his short sword.

End Round #2, Start Round #3

(party again wins initiative)

Cory

you rush over to the fallen dwarf. You see he is losing blood from the wound on his head. As you get into his limited vision he spits out

"I curse you, your so called god & anyone that travels with you...."

As he says that he coughs up a fair amount of blood before his life expires.

Tiron

You hold your position, where you are you can keep a eye on both Elmo's battle & the surrendering thief.

Chara

Yes, it's a easy charge & you can attack as well, if you'd like.

Elmo

The big man takes a swing at the fighter, but misses again. You can see the frustration is building in the big man as he pulls himself back into a defensive stance.
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#628 Razberry Ranid

Razberry Ranid

    Instigator

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:04 AM

In a last ditch effort. Cory shoves a healing potion that he pulls from his patch and shoves it down the throat of the dwarf. "You messly little man, you won't die until I get answers to my questions." The cleric says a prayer to St. Cuthbert that he had made it in time to save the dwarf, even though they didn't see eye to eye, Cory did not really want the dwarf to die at his hand, maybe some large cat to eat him.

(rolls d4+1 = 4+1 = 5) (rolls d100 = 100)

/ooc I don't believe this. I use the D&D random dice roller to make my rolls. I even take screenshots in case someone calls me on my rolls. Of all times to roll a 100 on s prayer to ones god for a character I as a player wish was dead.)

#629 haldir

haldir

    I Don't Look Like My Avatar

  • Bones Supporter
  • 12770 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:19 AM

You appear to stabilize him, he still is on death's door thou. (he is in negative hit points).
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#630 Spike

Spike

    Goddess of Cupcakes and Cute Orcs

  • Black Lightning
  • 6955 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:00 PM

Chara charges toward the big man fighting Elmo. She makes her attack.

To hit: 12(+2)=14 Damage: 6(+3)=9

linkmeg.gif
Aio, quantitas magna caseus est!

http://28mmtheatre.blogspot.com/

 





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users