• Please log in to reply
301 replies to this topic

#196 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6601 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:59 PM

And today I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.
* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* Cry havoc, and let slip the dogs of war - Shakespeare's Julius Caeser
* Artificial Intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Tardis Express: When it absolutely, positively, has to be there yesterday
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V
* My two hobby blog; Wargames and Railroads

#197 haldir

haldir

I Don't Look Like My Avatar

• Bones Supporter
  • 12968 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:29 PM

wow. I'm totally shocked to see I got 80 tonight. Epically when I posted here I think I had like 26 pts total.

Granted I still had Cruz & MaCoy for the night game but you never which Cruz your gonna get 3 pt or 20 pt.

Hopefully with Miller & Steelers back next week I'll have a TE that I can rely on each week. I just gotta find a constant defense (makes it worst I had the Vikes, dumped them Saturday & of course they scored like 15 or 17 vs the Lions...........sighhhh)
Posted Image Posted Image Oh what the hell-- Posted Image

ReaperCon goer since 2005!

"The Road Goes Ever On......

"Lop that mutt's nards off spike! " orcsoul

#198 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15109 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:21 AM

And today I couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

Duct taped the paper bag after you got in it. :devil:

Sacrificing minions: is there any problem it CAN'T solve?

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

Black Lightning: MA010.

#199 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6601 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

You Fiend!

On the plus side it looks like Chris Johnson has finally remembered how to run the ball.

Edited by Heisler, 01 October 2012 - 11:43 AM.

* It's NOT denial. I'm just very selective about the reality I accept. -- Calvin (Calvin and Hobbes)
* We occasionally stumble over the truth but most of us pick ourselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. Winston Churchill
* Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more, ... - Shakespeare's Henry V

#200 styates

styates

Grand Pubah of Fantasy Football

• Members
  • 3600 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:48 AM

Duct taped the paper bag after you got in it. :devil:

Probably used some baling twine too I'll bet!!
Fantasy Football: It's like Dungeons and Dragons for guys who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.

Stefan Yates
Olsburg, Kansas
Email: syates@twinvalley.net

Posted Image

Jedi Librarian, Moderator and Data editor for The Internet Book Database of Fiction {and non-fiction}

#201 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6601 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:56 AM

Mike never does anything by halves that's for sure

#202 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15109 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:22 PM

I've been known to do things half in the bag..
:zombie:

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543
... Pay no heed to proud thoughts, famous champion. Now the flowering of your strength is but for a while. After a while, the time will suddenly come that disease or the sword's edge will cut off your power. Either fire's grasp or flood's surge or blade's bite or spear's flight. Or vicious age, or the flash of your eyes will gutter and burn out! It will be all at once, great campaigner, that death will overpower you.

It's terrifying!  Without enough caffeine your body undergoes these hours of partial paralysis and hallucinations! :shudder:

- Argentee

#203 Rupert Oldcorn

Rupert Oldcorn

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:35 PM

Well I'm enjoying my start to the season, only loss so far has been to the 4-0 side so can't really complain. Hopefully I can add a few more awards to my trophy cabinet this weekend.

Would like the Jets to try a bit harder though.

#204 Heisler

Heisler

Auctioneer at Large

• Auctioneer
  • 6601 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

Oh, will the Jets starte Tebow this week maybe? Welcome to the Tebow propaganda and merry-go-round machine.

#205 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12968 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

I predicted he was going to the starter around week 6, so I guess we've got a week to go. Of course that is if Ryan & the Jets ownership can stand one more week of the Sanchee............

Well I for one hope Keading goes on the disabled list. While Novak has a history of missing kicks & such. He seems like a breath of fresh air for the SD kicking game. As long as its not "Dagger to the" Hartley.............

#206 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15109 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

I hope Brady throws 3 interceptions and Ridley saves his butt by running the ball down the Broncos' defensive throat.

Oh and I hope the Jets lose. But that's nothing new for me.

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543

- Argentee

#207 styates

styates

Grand Pubah of Fantasy Football

• Members
  • 3600 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:03 PM

Week 4 trophies are assigned!
Fantasy Football: It's like Dungeons and Dragons for guys who used to beat up the kids who played Dungeons and Dragons.

Stefan Yates
Olsburg, Kansas
Email: syates@twinvalley.net

Posted Image

Jedi Librarian, Moderator and Data editor for The Internet Book Database of Fiction {and non-fiction}

#208 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12968 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

lovely, seen the Rams had at least 7 pts & was hoping it was Amendola that scored but I get "He got hurt bla bla" message instead........

that & the Rams D have over 10 pts......for my bench. Gmen D better show up vs old man Weeden & Du Browns.

#209 Qwyksilver

Qwyksilver

Tubby Guinness Fairy

• 15109 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

As long as they give Richardson 200 yd combined I don't care if they don't let him score a TD.

Watch. I will now lose by exactly 6 points.

- Lord Xykon, OotS #192

Beowulf ll. 1538-1543

- Argentee

#210 haldir

haldir

• Bones Supporter
  • 12968 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

As long as they give Richardson 200 yd combined I don't care if they don't let him score a TD.

Watch. I will now lose by exactly 6 points.

As I have Richardson on another team I'll agree with you there.

RM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users