5 replies to this topic

#1 Rapheal

Rapheal

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:56 PM

I would just like to say thanks to all the gamers at ReaperCon. I would especially like to thank everyone that played Pathfinder Society we have had a solid showing the last two years. I only wish I would have had more tables, more rounds, and more GM's. We will do it again next year. Thanks to my GM's Dallas, Greg, Kevin and Cole for helping me out with the dozen rounds we ran.
Member of the Cult of Purple and Teal

#2 kacey3

kacey3

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 12:58 PM

It must have been insanely popular this year... I couldn't get into a session to save my life! :poke:

Husband; father; university staffer; photographer; and when I have the time, I play games. I live a 26 hour day in a 24 hour world.
Occasionally, I write a blog at kclose3.com/blog.

#3 Rapheal

Rapheal

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

I can tell first thing no level restricted rounds next year. We could have ran more rounds if I had more table space, I will consider how to work on these things before next Con. If your gonna be there next year kacey3 you are first to have a chair at my table sir.
Member of the Cult of Purple and Teal

#4 kacey3

kacey3

Instigator

• Bones Supporter
  • 150 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:33 PM

I live here (in Denton) so its pretty much a given that I'll be there. Thanks for reserving me a seat!

Husband; father; university staffer; photographer; and when I have the time, I play games. I live a 26 hour day in a 24 hour world.
Occasionally, I write a blog at kclose3.com/blog.

#5 Luethar

Luethar

Instigator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Rapheal,

Thanks for the many adventures this past weekend. I had a blast as usual! I am already looking forward to next year's con!

Lue.

#6 Beowulfthehunter

Beowulfthehunter

Godlike

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

I had a wonderful time. Wish I could have gotten more games in. I must say Dallas was a fine GM please pass on the kind words to her.
I paint minis, because it keeps me out of the strip clubs!
My Auctions...I always need money

Proud Member of the Brush Licker's Union Series 7

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users