• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#76 recruittons

recruittons

Arch Magi of Figmentia Exchangus

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

I have 0 unpainted minis. I buy a mini, and then I paint it. At least that is my pattern thus far. I don't have enough cash at the moment to afford stockpiling. Although I have 2 kickstarter-fueled deliveries of minis coming this November-December. So I'll probably start my shelf of shame around... January.
Posted Image

#77 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2483 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:36 PM

I have 0 unpainted minis. I buy a mini, and then I paint it. At least that is my pattern thus far. I don't have enough cash at the moment to afford stockpiling. Although I have 2 kickstarter-fueled deliveries of minis coming this November-December. So I'll probably start my shelf of shame around... January.

You are a freak of nature and I question you even originating from this planet...

:poke:
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill
English economist & philosopher (1806 - 1873)

#78 recruittons

recruittons

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:41 PM

Haha! Well, considering I started collecting minis immediately after the Bones KS ended, I think I'm just too early into the hobby to have done any real collecting. But seriously, in another month or so, I'm going to be swimming in shame :down:
Posted Image

#79 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2483 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Nah! Join us and revel in your shame! Wallow in i! Roll around nekkid in... Uh, nevermind, carry on...
  • recruittons likes this
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
John Stuart Mill

#80 recruittons

recruittons

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

Okay, I'll revel, wallow, possibly even frolic. Shameful, shameful frolicking...
Posted Image

#81 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• Members
  • 6435 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

Cash, Dave, Bugs, I'm gonna PM you after I've gotten the pictures taken.

Oh, dude. I've got no money. Reaper, McVey, Manor, Mantic, Keith and Hopp have it.

#82 Last Knight

Last Knight

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

• Bones Supporter
  • 3697 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

Nah! Join us and revel in your shame! Wallow in i! Roll around nekkid in... Uh, nevermind, carry on...

Seriously. That sounds incredibly painful.
Happiness is just a word to me
And it might have meant a thing or two
If I'd known the difference
Emptiness, a lonely parody
And my life, another smokin' gun
A sign of my indifference...

-Seatbelts, "Gotta Knock A Little Harder"

I pretty much agree with everything that Last Knight said.

#83 recruittons

recruittons

• Bones Supporter
  • 1782 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:02 AM

Nothing quite like nude wallowing in a pile of pointy, pewter miniatures.
  • Last Knight likes this
Posted Image

#84 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2483 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:16 AM

Pain is pleasure. No pain, no gain. :poke:
John Stuart Mill

#85 dwarvenranger

dwarvenranger

Doglike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1260 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

I prefer the saying; No pain, no pain.
Grow Stronger

#86 CashWiley

CashWiley

Great Old One (With Bow)

• Members
  • 6435 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:07 PM

No pain, eat brains

#87 Baphomet69

Baphomet69

The Big Boner

• Bones Supporter
  • 2483 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 02:59 PM

No pain, eat brains

Eat brains, then no pain. (see Return of the Living Dead) :poke:
  • Girot likes this
John Stuart Mill

#88 Girot

Girot

Drunk Bacon God

• Bones Supporter
  • 3236 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:46 AM

I have a really pretty glass display case (thank you IKEA!) for most of what I have painted..... and an entire corner of my garage for what's not. And most of my computer desk.
Active Events: Lysette | Dragons 2013 | Bad Boys | TMBG 2014 | WX14 | RC Songs |
Click this link to my gallery! I need the hits! ::P: | 2014 Painted Miniatures/Models: 23

#89 72moonglum

72moonglum

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

I have a really pretty glass display case (thank you IKEA!) for most of what I have painted..... and an entire corner of my garage for what's not. And most of my computer desk.

From Ikea, the Detolf shelves? Since I saw that one years ago, I'd always wanted it, because it looked so cool, yet every time I went to Ikea I ended up not ever getting it for one reason or the other and now I have a totally different cabinet that offers a bit more display space and this weekend I'm actually going to try to add more shelves to it so it doesn't look so crowded.

http://www.ikea.com/...ducts/10011055/

a little gallery of my old and new painted miniatures found at:  www.miniatures-workshop.com/lostminiswiki/index.php?title=User:Antautunut

#90 nytflyr

nytflyr

Godlike

• Bones Supporter
  • 1378 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

I hide all mine in an old index card filing cabinet.... 10 drawers, 30" deep x 11" wide... finally got around to "organizing" it a couple of weeks ago

¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤ª""˜¨¨¯¯¨¨˜""ª¤
Anything I paint that turns out better than tabletop is purely by accident!
Visit the Dirty 30s! - A sourcebook for Pulp RPGs... now with 10% More PULP!
Selling 30 years of gaming material, visit my eBay store!

Hirst Molds: 40, 45, 54, 55, 56, 60, 63, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 80, 84, 85, 86, 201, 203, 205, 235, 250, 260, 281, 282, 320, 321

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users