After several hours of messing with the software I ended up disabling the MS and Webroot software and downloading the older slicer from their website and it seemed to work fine. I kept having problems with the one called out for the 6 SE. Definately seems to be some type of security issue on my PC.
I was seeing some stringing and increasing the retraction distance a couple mm seemed to fix it
I had a failed print today....but to be fair, I didn’t review the slice very closely before printing and it was from a different supplier than I normally used. It had some adhesion problems at the start. The default bed temp is cooler than what I use on the Anycubic, so that may have contributed as well. So far really happy with it. I have a couple 48 hour prints I want to do, so need to get the parameters tweaked.