I finished these in January. I just got around to photographing them.
They may show up in our Reign of Winter campaign. The blue and red ornaments were an experiment with mixing regular paint with metallic medium.
I wasn't trying to make their eyes look like they had pupils and were looking up. I was trying to make them look like soul-less lumps of ruby or amber, but I think the happy accident works fine. It makes them look like they are concentrating on getting the star onto their tree top.
I painted them both the same base green, then washed them with different colors, one blue-green, the other green-brown. They then got hightlighted differently: One Moth Green, the other Olive Green. The result is some ability to differentiate them on the table even without the other differently colored details.
Enjoy. C&C Welcome.