Thanks! The "out of dirt" was really what I wanted to achieve :)
Indeed, I still need to practice to thin correctly each different colors (I struggled with some and some were easy - but I used craft paints instead of "dedicated" mini paints so it was maybe because of that...)
Yep, one of the thing I was really not happy with was the highligh. I tried to "drybrush" but it was not really successful. I will continue to practice :)
For the pictures, I really struggled, it was only the light of the room. I will try to use a desk lamp next time !
Will do :) I have +- 20 minis to paint but I started with these undeads as it seemed to me that they were the most easy to start/train with.
Next will be some Anhurian Swordmen!
Thanks ! In fact, I already watched a lot of tutos and youtube videos before getting started but I will definitely continue to do so :) (if you have any good channel, don't hesitate to share :) )
Thanks! I was not sure if I wanted to "base" them but after checking, it seemed to me that it was really adding something to the mini without a real difficulty (in this case, just some glue and deco stones)