Jump to content

thefub

Members
  • Content Count

    6
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

56

About thefub

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. This was a repaint from earlier this year. I bought Quickshade Strong Tone for speed painting some of my board games and tried it in Woody. I liked the way it worked for the most part but as you can tell I got some frosting when I matte coated it. Another thing that happened was my paint cracked on my base but I kinda like the way it looks. I probably won't bother fixing any of the issues as I moved on to another figure I am struggling with.
  2. That purple cape is awesome.
  3. My second miniature of the year. This one took me longer than expected but I think it came out okay. I like the heather blue and purple combo. I used a different sealer/varnish this time around and I like the finish a bit more than the brush on I used in the past.
  4. Thank you. I have trouble with washing and dry brushing. My washes don't seem to do anything but make things dirty and my dry brushing does not make things pop out. I have had decent results with layering but I am not very patient sometimes, lol.
  5. My first figure 2021. I started painting about 2 years and took a year+ off from it. I decided to get back into and got some new paints and brushes for Xmas. Still working on my technique and would like to hear your opinion.
×
×
  • Create New...