Search the Community
Showing results for tags ' 77038'.
Finished! I got my son to get me the script and translation for 'fire' in Sindarin (where 'Naur' comes fr). Wrote it in the base, tried for fiery letters. I took some pix outside too since my lighting is limited atm. Had to do all on my phone, fun, haha
Working on a couple Bones I picked up while at my sissy's house. Don't have all my paints etc so I just grabbed some primaries & black and white. Making fir interesting mixing! I work in a pre-k; I can handle this! Lmao Anyway, here is mr hellhound (no moldline removal) looks a bit darker than it is, I think. I got a nice reddish brown going. Intention is to work hl up to much brighter red and make his ruff look more like fire. Cross fingers!