Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77080'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 9 results

  1. Some spell effects.... and handy markers for fires....
  2. Speed paints of white dragons and fire elementals 77371: Basilisk 77026: YOung Fire Dragon 89001: Pathfinder Red Dragon 77083: Medium Fire Elemental 77080: Walls of Fire x3 77081: Burning Sphere x1 77082: Large Fire Elemental
  3. Howdy, Bones rats and translucents... Pic links to full size, Kev!
  4. Another batch done, these were harder for me to do...not very experienced with translucent Bones 77083: Medium Fire Elemental 77097: Grave Wraith 77369: Shadow 77368: Shadow Demon 77366: Shadow Hound 77080: Wall of Fire x3 77367: Shadow Tentacles
  5. Sorry for posting this a day late...These are for the 2015 resolutionary challenge. As per the resolutionary painting challenge guidelines, I will post them here, and link in my post in the challenge thread. So here goes: 77080: Wall of Fire from Reaper Bones KS2. This piece is made in orange coloured transparent Bones PVC. Obviously, I still struggle with fire. Oh well, I still have a few more of the transparent Bones to practice with. and the slightly smaller The Campsite Fire from Oathsworn Heroes KS resin scatter terrain, (I need to say that it looks much better IRL, wi
  6. My first item is a mini my brother in law sent me, presumably to paint for him (he included no notes or instructions). It didn't come in a package and it had no markings, so I have no idea who made it. I actually struggled with it for a while, because there's a lot going on, but eventually realized that after I got the basic colours on it I could just splotch some red in there and hit it with a brown wash and it would look good and dirty. As though it had been through a battle... duurrrrr! So it's basic tabletop quality. And since he didn't pay with chocolate, which is the agreed upon price f
  7. First up is my bones hydra. This guy was supposed to be for last year's Dragon challenge, but I'm a platinum member of the Procrastinator's of the USA club. I wanted him to be a desert dragon and have lizardy patterns. I quite like how he turned out. Next up I have a couple of my translucent fire walls. One is from the kickstarter, then I bought a set of three more so we can have fire everywhere! Next up is Talisha Highbringer. She's for my character in our spelljammer campaign. Her name right now is Experiment 143, because she can't remember anything from her past. She has a
  8. Continuing with my November goals, here are a couple more minis off of the shelf of shame. A while back, I had used ink on a couple of the bones ghosts and thought it did a good job of adding depth while still keeping the mini translucent. I had attempted the same with the wall of fire as a test subject, but I didn't like the look as well. In the end I painted them white and tried painting them with nothing but ink washes. The wall was done with really dilute washes, while the ball was done with fairly concentrated ink. The dilute ink left tide marks a little too easily for my liking but
  9. July painting. Posted to avoid being overly mammalian The front looks just as good. comparison between base coating with yellow and working outward (5+ days) , and jut doing highlights (1 day) This guy appears to have a fish in a weapon holster. I name him Fish Knight! Other stuff: some reposted
×
×
  • Create New...