Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '77081'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Reaper Discussion
    • News
    • Reaper General & Faq's
    • Reaper's Product Lines
    • ReaperCon
    • Reaper Virtual Expo
  • Reaper Social
    • Exchanges and Contests
    • Birthdays!
    • Streaming
    • Socializing
  • Painting
    • Show Off: Painting
    • Works in Progress: Painting
    • Tips & Advice: Painting
    • Shutterbug
    • Speed / Army / Tabletop Techniques
  • Sculpting, Conversion, and Terrain
    • Show off: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Works in Progress: Sculpts, Conversion, Terrain.
    • Tips and Advice: Sculpting
    • Tips and Advice: Conversion
    • Tips and Advice: Terrain
    • Tips and Advice: 3-D printing
    • Conversions, Presentation, and Terrain
  • General Discussion
    • General Fantasy
    • General Sci-Fi
    • General Modern / Historical
    • Kickstarter
    • Off-Topic Rampancy
  • The Sandbox
    • The Gathering
    • The Playing
    • Fiction, Poetry, and Other Abuses
  • Reaper Games
    • CAV
    • Warlord

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 7 results

  1. I finally got this beast finished. I have a snake god in my homebrewed campaign, Baumol, the Neutral Evil god of corruption, lies, and envy, and really love getting these serpents for him to inflict on my players. Since this is much more likely to be a statute than a creature (though it'll be that, too), I decided to paint it up with an elaborate base. I gouged out the mini's eyes and replaced them with craft store fake gemstones, picked up some Reaper flaming spheres (77081) and cut up the graveyard expansion pillars from Bones 3 (77638) to make braziers, then mounted them all to a wooden pyr
  2. Speed paints of white dragons and fire elementals 77371: Basilisk 77026: YOung Fire Dragon 89001: Pathfinder Red Dragon 77083: Medium Fire Elemental 77080: Walls of Fire x3 77081: Burning Sphere x1 77082: Large Fire Elemental
  3. For Minivember I will try to do a different model each day (duplicates or similar models (from the same unit or suchlike still only count as one!). If you want to see the rest of my minivember minis, feel free to have a look at my painting blog..I won't be posting each and every one here, just the Reaper minis and maybe some that I find especially interesting. Yes, they will be speedpaints, just like all my minis. Seeing as I am starting out a week late, I have some catching up to do... Next up is the orange translucent Bones Burning Sphere. Not all that much to say a
  4. Howdy, Bones rats and translucents... Pic links to full size, Kev!
  5. These are meant to be dark souls style bonfires, that I made as objective markers. I started by chopping a burning sphere about halfway up. Then I stuck the top part onto a base using modeling paste, which I used to sculpt in some bones and dirt and the like. then I took the two unsheathed swords from P14261C, and twisted the blades slightly using a round nose pliars, because the swords are supposed to be ruined. Then I primed the swords. once they were dry I drilled a small hole in the flames with a pin vise and stuck the sword in. I used a little super glue, but it stuck pretty well just
  6. Just a touch of paint and sand for the base (25mm wood button).
  7. Continuing with my November goals, here are a couple more minis off of the shelf of shame. A while back, I had used ink on a couple of the bones ghosts and thought it did a good job of adding depth while still keeping the mini translucent. I had attempted the same with the wall of fire as a test subject, but I didn't like the look as well. In the end I painted them white and tried painting them with nothing but ink washes. The wall was done with really dilute washes, while the ball was done with fairly concentrated ink. The dilute ink left tide marks a little too easily for my liking but
×
×
  • Create New...